June Exercise Challenge - Don't be "bustin' out all over"

goldcupmom

<font color=black>BL6 Black Team Co-captain<br> <f
As usual commit to as few or as many minutes of exercise as you wish to challenge yourself to do. Please post here something like "I'm at 21/400" or just 310/1000. That way I don't have to search to add up all your numbers.

I'll update as I get the chance. This month should be much calmer, I think. At present my DD18 has been dizzy and extreme headaches for nearly 2 weeks & we are waiting to see a neurologist, so that may eat away my time. Please pray we find a solution soon! thanks!

Also, please consider if you might be able to 'host' July or August. I can, but I am leaving July 20 and won't be back until Aug 10, so it may be rather sporadic posting & updating. I'm not sure I will have computer access much of that time as of yet.

10% - Getting Started!
25% - On your way!
50% - Half-way there!
75% - You CAN do it!
90% - Just a little bit more!
100% - You DID it!
Over the top!

BernardandMissBianca - 30/1000
carmiedog - 390/720
cclovesdis - 699/600
cyndisun - 400/1000
FeelsLikeHome - 0/750
Figment's Girl - 0/750
goldcupmom - 3429/3000
jennz - 629/1400
jgive - 590/1000
KinziePooh - 540/1000
mikamah - 560/1000
MiniGirl - 705/1200
NancyIL - 1004/1000
nevergrewup - 353/1300
perfectmatch300 - 0/1500
Rose&Mike - 1316/1500
scrump - 855/600
tiberius - 405/1500
tiki23 - 990/1000
yourMaire83 - 15/1500
Yunchman - 785/1000

Julie--I sent you a PM. I'm happy to help if you need it. Sending good thoughts your way that everything is ok with your DD.:goodvibes

I'm in for 1500 this month.

Thanks!
Rose

Hi Julie,

I know Rose said she sent you a PM. Not sure of course if she is willing to take on both months, but I'm willing to take on one of the two. Just let me know. I hope everything is ok with your DD18. Dizziness is no fun.

Now that the wedding is over, it's time for me to recommit to exercise. I'm in for 600 minutes this month. Thanks again!

CC

I'm only going to commit to 1500 min this month.

I'm still having problems with an injury to my left leg that slowed me up last month but so far hasn't stopped me completely. Also, we will be away for the better part of 2 weeks this month and that may cut into my exercise time some. I'm trying to plan vacation activities that involve exercise, but not all the things we plan on doing will be able to be counted as exercise.

If I am doing well by mid month, I may need to update my goal, but I'd like to see how it goes at 1500 min first.

Thank you Julie for always hosting these challenges. They are so helpful to me. I am able to do july if you need, but will be away the end of august. I hope your daughter is feeling better soon and you have some answers. You've had some tough times lately.:hug:

I'm in for 1000 this month, and at 30/1000.

Thanks.

Put me down for 1500 minutes this month, too.
I have not had any problems making my usual 1250 minutes, but 1500 may be a challenge to squeeze in.

Signing up for 750 this month. I totally missed the May challenge, but I'm back on for June - thanks!

I wanted to jump on board mid May but decided to wait until now. I'm looking forward to keeping track and meeting my goal. I'm in for 1000.

It has been awhile since I've participated in these challenges, but I'm signing up again. Hoping it'll help keep me on track.

I'm down for 1200 minutes this month, and I did 90 of them this morning. I'm....

90/1200

Thanks for hosting, Julie

Aiming for 1000 for the month. I have a Disney trip at the end of the month so I need to get my walking in.

I's at 30/1000 today.

Off for the first update!

Thanks, Rose & CC. If y'all want to work out July & Aug that would be AWESOME, then I will pick it back up in Sept.

After months of deciding we just can't vacation this year....last year was unpaid furlough for DH, and the 1st week of this year, no raise for 2+ yrs, etc, and then college tuition, DS20 car we had to put 2 engines in & are now suing the place that put the first in and couldn't make their own built engine run(DS20 & DH are at lawyer's this morning to make sure we have a good case) ....DH finally decided we should just take it out of savings & go.

So, I am leaving on 7/20 for Tampa, staying with my DSis for a week, then DH & DD18 fly in on 7/27, we will go to shop in Orlando on 7/29, then on 7/30 (my 50th :scared1:) go to Port Canaveral & get on Carnival Dream w/ my Dsis & her DH on 7/31. We will fly home on 8/9.

I REALLY need the break! Of course, this all could quickly change if DD's head doesn't get better...more on that in my WISH journal if you're curious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter