June 2021 for solo trip?

mikeishere

Mouseketeer
Is early June 2021 good time for a solo trip and possibly get the first bits of the 50th celebrations?

Anytime is a good time for a solo trip!
But yeah, if you’re looking for summer months for your trip I think June is good. The massive “summer break” crowds haven’t quite arrived (at least in early June) and you have a smaller chance for a hurricane disrupting your plans! All that said, still be prepared for the heat and humidity that tropical Florida brings

Anytime is a good time for a solo trip!
But yeah, if you’re looking for summer months for your trip I think June is good. The massive “summer break” crowds haven’t quite arrived (at least in early June) and you have a smaller chance for a hurricane disrupting your plans! All that said, still be prepared for the heat and humidity that tropical Florida brings

thanks but in 24 hours it might have changed to September now

The joys of planning! I’m constantly changing and rethinking when would work best for going. For September, just be prepared for the mid-day storms and of course the heat. I was actually there this past September and was surprised that it wasn’t constantly raining. I also thought the crowd level would be lower but I suppose with Star Wars it makes sense that it was pretty high. Anyway, happy planning!

The joys of planning! I’m constantly changing and rethinking when would work best for going. For September, just be prepared for the mid-day storms and of course the heat. I was actually there this past September and was surprised that it wasn’t constantly raining. I also thought the crowd level would be lower but I suppose with Star Wars it makes sense that it was pretty high. Anyway, happy planning!
Thankyou :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter