--June 2018 Check-in Thread--

We are going to DLR for the first time in June. We are doing a couple of days in Santa Monica/Hollywood/LA June 15-17.
Then checking into DLH June 17-23.
Can't wait! Fingers crossed the Pixar Pier will be fully opened by then!

We'll be at the DLH for our 1st trip the exact same dates.

We'll be at the DLH for our 1st trip the exact same dates.

I almost switched to GCH when I heard about the possible construction of the new hotel in front of DLH, but we really want to stay at DLH so hoping for the best!

We have only stayed at DLH once, for two nights, but we just loved it. The rooms, the decor, the pool area! You guys will have a blast.

I almost switched to GCH when I heard about the possible construction of the new hotel in front of DLH, but we really want to stay at DLH so hoping for the best!

Not worried about it. Won't affect the rooms, pools or restaurants. Will be bummed if Rainforest is closed though.

waves hi, I will be in Anaheim / Disney Tuesday 19 June to Saturday 23 June, my park days will be Wednesday 20, Thursday 21 and Friday 22 June. I havent booked my hotel yet, still checking and comparing prices.

I am a solo traveller from Ireland and this will be my 9th visit to Disney. Like previous years, Disney is part of a longer 2 week trip to California, before Disney I will be in San Francisco and after Disney I will be going to LA .

We didn't think we'd be coming back in 2018, but found out my son has a concert tour at the Disney Concert hall in LA and then in Disneyland so making it a family trip. June 14 - 19 and staying at Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn

Just finalised my plans

I will at Motel 6 MainGate Tuesday 19 June to Saturday 23 June, park days will be Wednesday 20 , Thursday 21, Friday 22 June.

Before Disney I will have a few days in San Francisco.

After Disney I am heading into LA and staying at an AirBnB near Hollywood Boulevard.

This will be my 9th visit to Disneyland and my 10th visit to the LA area

Going June 26-July 1st for my 9 year anniversary! We are staying at the Tropicana. We went to DL for our honeymoon, and this will be our first time back. We have 2 kids now, so they are very excited! We went to DW last February, but my youngest has grown quite a bit and will be able to go on more rides. We plan on spending some time at the beaches as well. Hopefully Pixarfest is still going on, we are very excited!

We are still in the planning process but we are going to California for our summer vacation and decided it would be fun to surprise the kids with a trip to Disneyland. We’ll be visiting the parks at the end of the trip and I’m hoping to keep it a secret from the kids until we actually get there. It looks like we’ll most likely get a 3-day park hopper and visit June 10-12. I still have to figure out where we will stay and other minor details but I’m very excited since it’s a first visit for everyone in our family!

I made a solo trip May 2017 for my first visit after a work trip. My kids have decided they want to visit Disneyland now instead of our annual WDW trip. We will be there June 21 - June 29. I am thinking on arrival day, doing the touristy Hollywood things before heading to Anaheim. Then we will have seven full days before leaving the following Friday. Doing a 5-day park hopper so we can explore at our own pace. One day at Knott's Berry Farm (birthday trip for son who will turn 16 and this is his request) and that leaves one day for maybe a beach day.

We are starting to plan a June trip. Pixar Pier is scheduled to open summer 2018. Does anybody know if it will be open in June?

We are starting to plan a June trip. Pixar Pier is scheduled to open summer 2018. Does anybody know if it will be open in June?

Everyone's best guess seems to be Memorial weekend when summer officially kicks off...

I'm hoping that's accurate, since we're going at the end of June!

I found the June thread!! :) We are going June 3rd through 9th and staying at Desert Palms. I'm so excited!! Haven't been since last June and it has been a rough year of health issues and work stress so I'm already counting the days!!

Ok, guys, I’m tempted to dump my family and do the Walk in Walt’s Footsteps tour one day! Thoughts? And leaning towards WOC dessert party over BB Fantasmic package-we haven’t seen Fantasmic since it changed but did the BB package last time. It was great, though I don’t love the food there. Hard to decide where to splurge!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter