June 2017 Disneyland Check In!!!

I'm sitting in a hotel in Buffalo NY because dd graduates tomorrow. She wanted a trip to cali with her bf instead of party for graduation.

I got jealous when they added DL for a days at the end so we will be there late 6/15-18. Yes we are flying ny-ca for a weekend. Do what ya got to do to have a dl trip with your girl while she still yours and not marrried with children.

Happy planning ! We all be there soon!

I totally get this!! I would do it too in order to go with my dd(20)!! We are in fact doing our second DL trip this year (which we don't normally do) because DD wanted to go with her boyfriend in January and when we got there she got sick and missed most of the trip. So this is her re-do trip. We had planned a vaca in San Diego this summer but I pushed it to Oct so we could take our DD and her bf back to DL. Hubs thinks we are a little crazy but I will do anything to get to vacation with her before she no longer wants to travel with us. She moved out earlier this year and time with her is so much more important now.

We leave this SATURDAY for California!! I am so excited! If they start Max Pass when we're there, we have no plans to pay for it or use it. We'll just use the regular paper FP system. Plus, I've already purchased the one week PhotoPass+, so it's kind of dumb for us to pay an extra $40/day on top of that.

Just FYI, good info, last week there were no Frozen times showing for any day in June. Frozen is now on the schedule through the 11th. It looks good that times will appear for the rest of the month then for those of us who were worried.

I was almost hoping it wouldn't show up so I wouldn't have to figure out which day to squeeze it in. Oh well I'm sure by day 4/5 we'll welcome the break.

We leave early morning this Friday for San Diego by minivan then Disney the 31st-june 6th. We are skipping Saturday and Sunday (3 and 4) and going to the beach, etc. Not sure what I'll do about Max Pass. Maybe just one day....

I've packed toiletries and snacks, and I've been putting the things I plan to take in one spot in the closet. Getting excited!!!

We leave next Saturday, the 3rd, early in the morning. We'll arrive in Anaheim Sunday the 4th, some time mid morning. :) I am beyond excited. We do have to be ready to go Friday afternoon though, as we are driving to my sister's house, 1.5 hours from us, for my nephew's grad, staying the night and then leaving right from there.

I do have DD's suitcase mostly packed. There's a few more items to be put in there, but she keeps wearing them. :angel: So those will likely be last minute items. I have got list upon list, as I can't trust my memory, and I believe I have gotten most things I had to purchase. I may pick up a Disney shirt for DH, as he has none and wore his Elmo shirt last year and said "this is just as good" :scared1: No, sir, it is not.

Getting so close, I can almost smell the POTC water!!

My guess is we're not getting Max pass June 1st. I'm thinking we would have gotten an announcement by now. I really hope we get it this is my last trip to Disneyland for a while and I would love to save myself the craziness of running everywhere.

Oh, I dunno. It's not unusual for Disney to announce they're releasing something...eh, maybe right now. Maybe the day after tomorrow. Back in 2014, I was planning a WDW trip for Easter break and trying to figure out how to get in to see Anna and Elsa at Epcot without waiting all day. One Friday in March, they announced that A&E were moving to Magic Kingdom the week of Easter and that FP+ would be available. The ability to book FP+ came online within hours of the announcement. (I booked them immediately - that was the ONLY thing that didn't really change in my plan because those FP+ became as rare as hen's teeth.) So, while I'm not holding my breath for MaxPass, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they announce its availability within a very short time of said availability.

I agree with Winnowill. They could announce on Tuesday that it starts on Thursday. I'm really worried about that because I want the ability to use photopass+ when I want, so I'm considering upgrading, but I was hoping to hold out until the announcement for MaxPass and how much it will cost to add to an AP. I'd hate to spend $250 and upgrade my pass only to find I could have spent $200-$300 and added MaxPass to all of our passes. Waiting for information is aggravating sometimes.

We're down to 3 weeks and 6 days until we will be in Disneyland! Yay!

Packing is started. Reservations now in our calendar. Planning challenge this week: figuring out Photopass. we've never done it before, and have the military discount for it; I think we have it figured out, but need to review the information about 97861 more times to be comfortable with the plan :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter