• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 2017 Disneyland Check In!!!

Has anyone made any reservations for a fun dinner, party or tour yet? I have three more days before I can start making reservations! Since my older DD doesn't care much for the shows and younger DD loves them, I'm taking advantage of this rare one-on-one trip with only younger DD to make a reservation for the WoC Dessert Party. I just haven't decided which night to make it for!

Edited to change "Brodie" to "before. Darn autocorrect!

Last edited:
Has anyone made any reservations for a fun dinner, party or tour yet? I have three more days Brodie I can start making reservations! Since my older DD doesn't care much for the shows and younger DD loves them, I'm taking advantage of this rare one-on-one trip with only younger DD to make a reservation for the WoC Dessert Party. I just haven't decided which night to make it for!

We're a little over 2 weeks out from being able to make our reservations. I've gone back and forth on the WOC dessert party. I'm currently leaning towards not doing that, but won't 100% rule it out at this point.

Chatted with DH about the dessert party last night, and we're leaning toward doing it when we go in June, but probably not for our visit in April.

Just booked our hotel for the 21st-25th :) staying at the park vue inn. I was curious if anyone knew why the lower tier passes are blocked out that Wednesday and Thursday...am I missing something?

I booked our dinner at Uva for our first night. Tomorrow I'll probably book out Cafe orleans reservation and then I'll be checking to see when they'd load the BB MSEP packages in. I'd love to do the Dessert Party again for WoC but it's going to on ve out of our budget this trip.

Just booked our second trip June 25th -July 1st with Monday- Friday in parks.. WE booked Castle Inn since Camelot was booked :(

We booked Plaza Inn for a late breakfast on our last day! I then realized I might be crazy because although I had the dates right for our trip I thought our first day was going to be a Tuesday in reality our first day is Wednesday :upsidedow I am really not sure how I shifted the whole trip up a day in my mind!

Spending Easter weekend with my parents, so I'm hoping I'll get my mom to help solidify some plans. I want to at least book a character meal, but I'm considering doing another sit down restaurant. We've only ever done character meals and quick service. I'm considering Carnation Cafe or Cafe Orleans. I also need to decide on which character meal. We've done Minnie's twice, but it's so great that I'm still leaning that way. We've also done Storytellers, but none of the others. I can't decide if we should go for Mickey's, Minnie's, or Goofy's this trip. Decisions, decisions...

Has anyone made any reservations for a fun dinner, party or tour yet? I have three more days before I can start making reservations! Since my older DD doesn't care much for the shows and younger DD loves them, I'm taking advantage of this rare one-on-one trip with only younger DD to make a reservation for the WoC Dessert Party. I just haven't decided which night to make it for!

Edited to change "Brodie" to "before. Darn autocorrect!

We got Napa Rose Chef's Counter! I was so excited to get the 8:30 seating. We are celebrating my 30th this trip so I will be selecting this as my birthday meal!

we are travelling for our first disneyland trip (have been to Paris and WDW multiple times). It's 50 euro per night cheaper than HOJO for same dates. (about 55 usd). Big difference. The hojo pool looks much better but still feel tempted

we are travelling for our first disneyland trip (have been to Paris and WDW multiple times). It's 50 euro per night cheaper than HOJO for same dates. (about 55 usd). Big difference. The hojo pool looks much better but still feel tempted
Well we dont travel much (Disneyland is only like 7 hours from us) But Since we are at the park pretty much all day we just need a place that is very close So we can shower and sleep *LOL* So what ever hotel that is close, clean and has a family suite works for us.. But then again we try to keep a budget Dont get me wrong I would LOVE to stay at a disneyland hotel *LOL* Just the room, tickets and character breakfast was almost 3500.00..

We travel but as we have 3 trips planned between end of March and end of August, keeping the budget is somewhat important. I need to think about it ... it could pay of WoC dessert party or something else

We travel but as we have 3 trips planned between end of March and end of August, keeping the budget is somewhat important. I need to think about it ... it could pay of WoC dessert party or something else
Im going to do the knights package at BBB for my boys this time.. We are still very new to disneyland so we try to do something special every time <3

I wonder how do both locations compare? (castle in vs HOJO). Any reviews on either? Seem Castle inn is closer to downtown disney and also have a shopping center near.

I wonder how do both locations compare? (castle in vs HOJO). Any reviews on either? Seem Castle inn is closer to downtown disney and also have a shopping center near.
Those are great questions.. I didnt know about the shopping center. . I read reviews but they all seem to have there ups and downs..

Totally new to this thread! I'm planning a Surprise Birthday Getaway for my soon to be 12 yr old DD on June 5th to DL. I am driving down from Vegas the day before, maybe even having a beach day the day after.

We had a disastrous (well, sort of) 3 day trip to DL/DCA in May of 14. Was 8hrs late to Anahaeim due to fires on 15S, when we get to DL the next day all the rides kept shutting down constantly, plus all the closed rides for refurbishments, so many angry people at City Hall the lines were nearly out to the gates. DCA was better the second day but still wasn't able to go to all the rides because of many refurbishments, also my girls weren't tall enough for most of the rides available. Third day was waaaaay better, had breakfast at Ariel's Grotto. The girls enjoyed the Character Meet and Greets, they gave us extra time with them because I made Autograph books with a designated page for each Character and possibly because I mentioned I was a former CM. We mangaged to hop through both parks and still go on our favorite rides (at least the ones that were open). Wish I had known about DISboards back then because I would have posted a very interesting TR. Fortunately We made the best of everything, still had a great time. Now I kind of want to make up for the rides they haven't been on or can't remember because they were too young the previous times they went.

How many days in advance can you make dining, World of Color dessert party, and tour reservations? We will be arriving on June 14. I have seen both 30 and 60 days. Does anyone know for sure?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter