June 2012 Car Rentals

rdsx28

Proud Member of Red Sox Nation!
Hi all,
I couldn't find a thread here for June rental cars. Can anyone share some discounts, codes or great deals you have gotten recently. I am omnly finding outrageous prices. Thanks so much everyone!

Hi all,
I couldn't find a thread here for June rental cars. Can anyone share some discounts, codes or great deals you have gotten recently. I am omnly finding outrageous prices. Thanks so much everyone!

Try Expedia.ca since even US residents can book a prepaid rate including all taxes. Even if you cancel later you will get a refund in 24hrs.

fThere is a great AVIS deal going on for 159 a week for a midsize SUV. Then you can doublestack a costco coupon on it for 30 off. I think for my 9 days I am at 186.

avis is a no go for my dates. I have a back up but I'm always looking to lower my rate.

If you are patient you can get a good rate at least 7 days before your trip begins. That is when the last minute rental rates are released. I never book my car until the week we leave and have not paid more that $90 for a weekly mid size rental for the past 3 trips I have taken to WDW. Also I would sign up for Alamo free Insiders program. They offer their Insider member high coupons than what is offered to general public.

If you are patient you can get a good rate at least 7 days before your trip begins. That is when the last minute rental rates are released. I never book my car until the week we leave and have not paid more that $90 for a weekly mid size rental for the past 3 trips I have taken to WDW. Also I would sign up for Alamo free Insiders program. They offer their Insider member high coupons than what is offered to general public.

I am an alamo insider member and you are referring to a high coupon that I do not see. will you share the current coupon?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter