June 2011 Photo Safari

Thank you! This is great!

Thank you!! I just threw it on the web, you're the one who created it! LOL I have an Android phone and I downloaded Docs from the marketplace. I upload all my worksheets with ADR's, character locations, etc. and if I need them, I just check my phone!

Thank you!! I just threw it on the web, you're the one who created it! LOL I have an Android phone and I downloaded Docs from the marketplace. I upload all my worksheets with ADR's, character locations, etc. and if I need them, I just check my phone!

#1- that's a brilliant idea! I didn't even know there was a Docs app... going to download it now! And to upload all my docs to Google Docs :)

#2- I'm in for the safari! :goodvibes

Count us in. We're going at the very end of the month, so I'll be watching the thread with much anticipation of things to come!

add me in I will be there June 3rd- June 8th can't wait it will give me something to do on my solo trip!

Teresa

810dbee2.jpg

Here is a image of a mini list

http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac250/wdwtrip2010/810dbee2.jpg

COOL! when did we get a mickey head background?! I LOVE it! (um, now I have to reprint/ re-laminate the new one. :thumbsup2)

Can you please add us to the list? We will be there May 27 - June 9. Can't wait!!!!! Have already printed this and given it to DS and he has already decided on a couple of things he is going to photograph.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter