June 18th Fantasy COVID

Unfortunately we had to rebook our cruise that we were set to sail on this Saturday on the Fantasy. Wife tested positive on Monday, kids were fine, I was fine until I tested today. All of us are vaxed and boosted. We made 2.5 years without it and we had to get it the week of. Terrible since it was a family reunion with family we haven't seen since the pandemic started. Heartbroken, but Disney was very accommodating and took care of us on the phone. We are now booked for the Aug. 13 cruise, but the rest of the family won't be there. So a bit bittersweet. Either way Disney was amazing on the phone. Also, the agent said a LOT of families are doing what happened to us....last minute positive tests. So we will be doing the 11-90 day Dr note for our Aug cruise. Good luck everyone with testing!

Unfortunately we had to rebook our cruise that we were set to sail on this Saturday on the Fantasy. Wife tested positive on Monday, kids were fine, I was fine until I tested today. All of us are vaxed and boosted. We made 2.5 years without it and we had to get it the week of. Terrible since it was a family reunion with family we haven't seen since the pandemic started. Heartbroken, but Disney was very accommodating and took care of us on the phone. We are now booked for the Aug. 13 cruise, but the rest of the family won't be there. So a bit bittersweet. Either way Disney was amazing on the phone. Also, the agent said a LOT of families are doing what happened to us....last minute positive tests. So we will be doing the 11-90 day Dr note for our Aug cruise. Good luck everyone with testing!

If it’s any consolation that’s the cruise my family will (hopefully) be on! Hope you feel better soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter