June 18, 2022 - Disney Magic - 9 night Med with Greek Isles

ninergrl6

Mouseketeer
I've been trying to take this trip for years! Just rebooked again. Hopefully 3rd time's the charm *fingers crossed*

This will be my 6th Disney cruise, 3rd in Europe. I'm traveling with my friend, and we are both celebrating our birthdays during this trip.

If you're on this itinerary too, jump in! Anyone else rebooking from prior cancelled reservations?

waiting on hold with to rebook our cancelled Greek Isles to this trip for 2022...excited..but the wait is killing me

We booked this cruise yesterday since I'm Platinum. This is our third try to cruise in as many years, too. Thankful for the FCC which made the decision to book a little easier. This cruise has been on my bucket list for awhile so I'm pretty excited!

This will be my 19th DCL cruise. We have also done Alaska, Med, Baltic and Iceland/Norway cruises. Joining me on the cruise will be my DH and DD (22).

Booked this morning after debating the 6/27 cruise date too. This will be our 7th cruise with wife, 15yr and 10 yr old girls.
We have done Alaska, Mexico and both Caribbean and Bahamas. This cruise would close out our quest to be on all 4 ships until Wish.

Hello DCL friends!
We booked this cruise this morning. 3 hours on hold!
We have had other cruises but this will be our tenth Disney cruise. Med, Baltics, British Isles, Alaska, Mexico and East and West Caribbean. Our last cruise was Christmas 2019.
We have also tried to go on this cruise before as well.
Myself, DH and our two adult kids will be joining us.
I have never gotten on a thread this early before. Should be fun and interesting!

Good morning! We're also on this cruise! My husband and our best friends in adjoining rooms. I'm platinum and DH is gold. I think I'm at 13 cruises on all 4 ships but this is my first Mediterranean cruise. We've done Norway and the British Isles. We are using the same placeholder from a cancelled TA in '20 and '21. I'm really hopeful that '22 is going to be better!

Outside rooms and Balconies are already showing unavailable for our cruise. Currently insides and CL are all that's left.

This is our 3rd try as well! Glad this is a 9-night, which was our original 2020 booking!

We are booked in an Oceanview- at first, we grabbed an Inside, but was able to update. All PIF from the 2020/2021, with a little left over!
So hopeful!

We are also doing the Rome Escape by ABD prior.

This is our 3rd try as well! Glad this is a 9-night, which was our original 2020 booking!

We are booked in an Oceanview- at first, we grabbed an Inside, but was able to update. All PIF from the 2020/2021, with a little left over!
So hopeful!

We are also doing the Rome Escape by ABD prior.
Sounds like we've been booking and rebooking the same cruise for 3 years! We didn't have any $ left over this time though; it was about $500 more per person. Still grateful to have another opportunity to try to make this trip happen. Hopefully 2022 will be our lucky year.

I've been to Rome a few times before but my traveling companion hasn't, which can be tricky because we have different priorities. That's why I love cruising -- if we want to experience different things, we can do whatever we want during the day and then meet up at night to share our adventures. We're planning to spend a couple of days in Rome before or after (need to see how work schedules play out) so she can see the sites. Last time I was there I purposely didn't over plan my time, and it was so lovely to wander and be flexible and discover things at my own pace.

We are on this cruise as well. Originally we planned to do CL ... until my TA sent us the prices. OUCH. Over $41k for the three of us in a 1-bedroom! We ended up getting two rooms instead, and plan to watch the CL prices as we get closer to cruise time. Probably better for me not to have an unrefundable deposit anyway as my son's graduation date could require moving to a different cruise. We are most excited for Croatia. That and starting and ending in Rome are the big draw for us. We did the Med cruise with DCL in 2011 (wow time flies!) and have been hoping to get back to Rome for a longer stay. The Med cruise in 2011 was the cruise that kind of started it all. We've done a number of the European itineraries since then and look forward to getting back in the saddle when cruising resumes.

We've rebooked this as a third time. I'm not sure if you're allowed to share Facebook links on here, but I am the admin on the group set up for our date.

Is there a place here on Dis Boards where it can be officially posted to connect with others?

We are joining this cruise as well. Grandparents taking 2 12 year old grandsons. This will be our third cruise with grandkids. First was Mediterranean with 12 yr old granddaughter—second was Baltic with 2 grandsons when they were 12 and now the last of the group!

I would love to join my daughter and her family on the Magic Cruise June 28, 2022, but need a female roommate to share the cost of a cabin. My daughter is holding a cabin for me if you know anyone who is looking for a roomie. I will be doing all activities with my daughter's family and not the roommate. Please reply if you know someone or have any advice.

Hi there!! I just booked this cruise. Had a good cabin on princess but don't love the itinerary. This is the ideal itinerary I just was balking at the price! But I finally just did it. I'm nervous about having gty but that's what I get for not planning 18m in advance. It's 5b so crossing my fingers. Me, DH, dd3 and ds9

We are also booked on this cruise for the 3rd time. Seems like they changed the ports every year. I think this our 7th or 8th cruise- 2nd one in Mediterranean. I’m curious how the entertainment will be by our cruise (as far as character meet & greets, etc).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter