• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

June 15 - June 22 2013 Eastern Fantasy

Did everyone see the update that the Muppets are going to star in the Midship Detective Agency on the Fantasy? I'm so excited!!!!!!

Melissa

Did everyone see the update that the Muppets are going to star in the Midship Detective Agency on the Fantasy? I'm so excited!!!!!!

Melissa

We really enjoyed that on the Dream........my Dh, and two DDs (24 & 21) had a competition to see who would be done first (my team won!):rotfl:

TGIF:thumbsup2, It's December already. We need to go to back to the Caribbean :banana:

dcl195.jpg

Good morning fellow cruisers. Another week has gone by.
We now have only
tharg-8-50-trans.gif
tharg-0-50-trans.gif

weeks to go to the Fantasy. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

We now have only
tharg-7-50-trans.gif
arg-9-50-trans.gif

Returned a week ago from a 3 night trip on the Dream. Beautiful ship and a great time, but a bit too short for me. Now that we got that one out of the way, we are looking forward to the Fantasy for a longer trip. We have been booked since the flood gates opened and we are really excited. :banana: Love the countdown. :cheer2:

Thanks. We booked 7542 which is a 5c cabin just forward of the mid elevators. Is that a good location on the Fantasy? We usually book near the aft elevators on the Magic but the walk from the front to back seems long so we are trying more in middle of the ship.

We stayed in 9540 and 9542 connecting cabins on the Dream and I thought the location was pretty good. There were elevators nearby to the right and left of the cabins. Once we got to the floor we wanted, everything seemed to be within a very short walking distance. My DD was also able to see the fireworks from the cabin balcony.

Returned a week ago from a 3 night trip on the Dream. Beautiful ship and a great time, but a bit too short for me. Now that we got that one out of the way, we are looking forward to the Fantasy for a longer trip. We have been booked since the flood gates opened and we are really excited. :banana: Love the countdown. :cheer2:

:welcome: aboard the Eastern Fantasy. :cool1::cool1: Good to hear you had a great time aboard the Dream. Thanks for letting me know that our stateroom choice should be good.:thumbsup2 I have been on the Magic 5 times and the Wonder 2 times so I know those ships well. This will be a new experience for my family aboard the new ship. We are doing a Western aboard the Fantasy in June 2012 so we should get a feel for the ship then. We have done the Eastern interinary twice before so if you have any questions regarding the islands or how a 7 day cruise goes, please do not hestiate to ask.

You are correct. We didn't go over to Trunk Bay like several of DIS friends on this cruise. After seeing these pictures we are serious considering go over on this cruise.

dcl196.jpg

I highly recommend it....I have a pic like your first one on my frig from a previous trip......St. John is not-to-be-missed if you haven't been there. Trunk Bay has a little store, snorkeling rental, food and restrooms so it's a nice day trip to the beach (nicer than most places i've been):cloud9:

Good morning fellow cruisers. Another month has gone by.
We now have only
tharg-1-50-trans.gif
tharg-8-50-trans.gif

months to go to the Fantasy. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I highly recommend it....I have a pic like your first one on my frig from a previous trip......St. John is not-to-be-missed if you haven't been there. Trunk Bay has a little store, snorkeling rental, food and restrooms so it's a nice day trip to the beach (nicer than most places i've been):cloud9:

Thanks much! :thumbsup2 We will seriously consider a trip over to St John's on this cruise.

Another web cam update of the Fantasy. I would guess the next one will the Fantasy floated out of dock.

fantasy121311.jpg

We now have only
tharg-7-50-trans.gif
tharg-8-50-trans.gif

We now have only
tharg-7-50-trans.gif
tharg-7-50-trans.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter