June 15 - June 22 2013 Eastern Fantasy

Updated pic on the Fantasy 10-31-11. Getting closer. :cool1:

fantasy103111.jpg

Thanks for sharing the updated photo of the Fantasy. It's fun keeping up with her. Thanks also for updaing the number of weeks...my countdown was in days and had to quit looking as it seemed sooo far way. 84 weeks seems more managable.

Thanks for sharing the updated photo of the Fantasy. It's fun keeping up with her. Thanks also for updaing the number of weeks...my countdown was in days and had to quit looking as it seemed sooo far way. 84 weeks seems more managable.

I agree that 84 weeks sounds a whole better than 587 days. :lmao: Well do day countdowns when we get less than a 100 to go.
Hopefully they float out the Fantasy soon. :happytv: The maiden voyage is at the end of March which is only 5 months away. :cool1: I hope the improvements to the pools are better than the Dream. We really like the way the Magic/Wonder adult pool configuration is so we'll see. :happytv:

I'm gald you got what you wanted. Welcome to our cruise!!:cheer2:

I agree that 84 weeks sounds a whole better than 587 days. :lmao: Well do day countdowns when we get less than a 100 to go.
Hopefully they float out the Fantasy soon. :happytv: The maiden voyage is at the end of March which is only 5 months away. :cool1: I hope the improvements to the pools are better than the Dream. We really like the way the Magic/Wonder adult pool configuration is so we'll see. :happytv:

Yes we are officially onboard!!

We loved the Dream when we sailed and really felt the positives outweighed anything else....can't wait to sail the Fantasy!!:woohoo:

Good morning fellow cruisers. Another week has gone by.
We now have only
tharg-8-50-trans.gif
arg-4-50-trans.gif

weeks to go to the Fantasy. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Good morning fellow cruisers. Another month has gone by.
We now have only
tharg-1-50-trans.gif
arg-9-50-trans.gif

months to go to the Fantasy. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

We now have only
tharg-8-50-trans.gif
tharg-2-50-trans.gif

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope everyone has a wonderful day with family, friends, and good food!!!

Melissa

Happy Thanksgiving (a day late). We'll be on board as well! 6 of us (2 inside cabins and one ocenview .. at opposite ends of the ship). We did the Dream for my middle daughters college graduation, and this one will be for my youngest daughters. Our first time in the Eastern Caribbean, so we'll have lots to explore. :)

:welcome: aboard the Eastern Fantasy. :cool1::cool1: We have done 3 previous easterns (with one last month) so if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

We now have only
tharg-8-50-trans.gif
tharg-1-50-trans.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter