• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 10 First Canada Cruise--Photo links Complete!

I love love love your pictures and thank you SO much for the Navigators!! :thumbsup2
Thanks for sharing your trip with us! I'm looking forward to August!!

Did you happen to take any pics of the Canada specific merch?

No, I didn't take any pictures. I can tell you that they had tee shirts, hats, sweatshirts and jackets, as well as the usual pins and magnets. I bought two of the shirts. I can take pictures of those tomorrow evening andover them if you'd like.

Beth

No, I didn't take any pictures. I can tell you that they had tee shierts hats, sweatshirts and jackets, as well as the usual pins and magnets. I bought two of the shirts. I can take pictures of those tomorrow evening andover them if you'd like.

Beth
That would be awesome!

I'll take pictures of the shirts tonight and post them. I may have taken a few pictures in the gift shops, but I don't think so. If you've seen the pins sold on other cruises, the pins for the NY itineraries are very similar.

Beth

I'll take pictures of the shirts tonight and post them. I may have taken a few pictures in the gift shops, but I don't think so. If you've seen the pins sold on other cruises, the pins for the NY itineraries are very similar.

Beth

We're not going until September -- hope they have some stuff left for us . . .

Beth

I know I just quoted myself! I just got home and I'm exhausted. I will take shirt pictures tomorrow when I can stay awake long enough to get the shirts out of my closet :rotfl:

Good night, all!

Good to see your trip report. Was nice meeting you and your husband on this cruise. We followed you with the same dinner rotation, brunch and dinner at Palo as well as "shopping" schedule on the last day. Your pictures did come out great. Hope you have a great time on the next two cruises you have booked.

DeAnna

Good to see your trip report. Was nice meeting you and your husband on this cruise. We followed you with the same dinner rotation, brunch and dinner at Palo as well as "shopping" schedule on the last day. Your pictures did come out great. Hope you have a great time on the next two cruises you have booked.

DeAnna

It was nice meeting you too! We had a wonderful time, as usual, and certainly enjoyed those Palo meals, as you know! Thanks for the compliment about the pictures. I'm addicted to photography, I think.

I'm sure the next two cruises will be wonderful too, although very different from the ones we've taken so far. There are so many sea days on each cruise that we might actually have a little bit of time to relax!

Beth

Great pictures! We are traveling on the Sept cruise, would you mind saying how you got to the terminal? We're leaving from south Jersey and haven't decided how we are going to get there yet.

Thanks!

Great pictures! We are traveling on the Sept cruise, would you mind saying how you got to the terminal? We're leaving from south Jersey and haven't decided how we are going to get there yet.

Thanks!

We are going on August 5 and live in South Jersey also. (5 miles from Philadelphia.). We looked at limos and car services. We decided it was less expensive to drive and park at the terminal. It's $35.00 a night and when we looked at a car service it was over $300.00. Just lookup Manhattan Terminal it's at 12th & W 55th St.

Thanks!

We had a friend drop is off and pick us up at the end. Our original plan had been to take NJ Transit to Penn Starion and then take a cab to the port, but when a friend offered a ride it was too good to turn down. We live about an hour away, so it wasn't bad.

Thanks for the replies, we are travelling with our 10 month old son, so I guess the easiest thing will be to just drive in and park at the terminal. I was really hoping to find a cheaper alternative :(

It's great that you had someone who could drive you in, that is ideal, but we leave on a Wed so it will be hard to find someone to do it.

Thanks Again!

Thanks for the great info and pictures!
Anyone else have any feedback - especially about things to do in Saint John without traveling over an hour by bus?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter