July BOG FP+

I have a dvc reservation that starts with a letter. Its not liking it. Is there something else, or somewhere to look to get my reservation number that will work?
Thanks!

Interestingly enough, it did not ask me for my reservation number. All my info was preloaded when I logged in with my MDE user name and password.

Anyone know if Beast is present during the quick service lunch times? We had so much fun visiting with him at dinner last year! :)

Unfortunately, Beast is not present during lunch.

Congrats to all who have been waiting patiently through a 'stuck system, rumors and all. :goodvibes

July 30th not opened yet but based on these posts, if the system has started to roll on the dates as previously, than either

July 3rd = July 23 thru July 30 opens

or

July 10th = July 30 thru Aug 6 opens

.... I hope it's the first window and not the latter

Interestingly enough, it did not ask me for my reservation number. All my info was preloaded when I logged in with my MDE user name and password.

That was my experience when I made three BoG FP+ for our March vacation. Every time I went to the website, all I had to do was enter my MDE username and password, and I was in. It never asked for a reservation number. I've never been able to figure out why other people's experiences have been different.

Got July 19! I am SOOOO excited!!! Will most likely cancel our dinner for BOG for July 20 at 4:45 so PM me if anyone wants to coordinate.

That was my experience when I made three BoG FP+ for our March vacation. Every time I went to the website, all I had to do was enter my MDE username and password, and I was in. It never asked for a reservation number. I've never been able to figure out why other people's experiences have been different.

Just my observations but, did you use the BoG FP+ site for a previous trip (last year maybe)? In our experience, the site is asking for reservation numbers if it is the first time using it. Once you add your reservation for a trip, it seems to make a permanent link to your MDE and will automatically pull data over for your future trips.

We used the system last year when it first opened and had to add our reservation number, but did not have to add it this year as our MDE trip info was automatically pulled over because the two sytems are now linked. Most of the people I'm seeing that have to add the reservation numbers are first time users of the BoG FP+ site.

Just my observations but, did you use the BoG FP+ site for a previous trip (last year maybe)? In our experience, the site is asking for reservation numbers if it is the first time using it. Once you add your reservation for a trip, it seems to make a permanent link to your MDE and will automatically pull data over for your future trips.

We used the system last year when it first opened and had to add our reservation number, but did not have to add it this year as our MDE trip info was automatically pulled over because the two sytems are now linked. Most of the people I'm seeing that have to add the reservation numbers are first time users of the BoG FP+ site.

You know, now that you mention it, I think we did use the BOG FP+ site for our vacation last December. I don't remember being asked for a reservation number back then, but it's possible the site did ask for it once and I just don't recall. That may account for why it never asked for one again.

We have never previously used the BoG FP+ site, but when we were on our April 2014 vacation we did receive an email mid-way through our trip inviting us to book a FP lunch. We couldn't work it in to our schedule so, we didn't do it. Maybe that is why we are "pre-registered"??

Does anyone know if it will work with Orbitz reservation? I do have the ressie linked with MDE, but when I go to enter reservation number (which is letter and # combo) it wont work to let me in the BOG site.

Looks like no go for UK as I don't have a reservation number that it will take and yes it definitely asks me for one even after I have used my dme code to sign in. The reservation number I have from Disney (and I booked direct not with tour operator) is not accepted and we don't get our magic bands until we arrive in the USA nor do we receive luggage tags so presumably not going to happen :(

Does anyone know if it will work with Orbitz reservation? I do have the ressie linked with MDE, but when I go to enter reservation number (which is letter and # combo) it wont work to let me in the BOG site.

The system is looking for a 12 digit (no letters) Walt Disney World resort reservation number currently starting with a 4. This is a number specific for your resort hotel stay.

Travel agent and Walt Disney Travel Company package confirmation numbers aren't the same thing as a WDW resort reservation number.

If you are using Disney's Magical Express, your resort reservation number appears on your yellow luggage tags.

Staying at the BC July 24-August 2....tried everyday including today with the website link on this thread....and I can't get past the enter your reservation number page. I am putting in my 12 digit number from the yellow ME luggage tag.

Am I doing something wrong?:confused3

I did it!! Got my spot on July 15th!!! Now where do I get my I survived BOG fast pass pin! :) Have fun everyone!

What is the difference between the two options: FP+ Direct to Table and FP+ Expedited Arrival? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter