July 9, 2013 4 Night Med on the Magic

Sure are! We are staying at the Novotel Barcelona city pre cruise and Hotel 4 post cruise. I am probably going to pre book transfers using Autos Vilar.

How long are we all in Barcelona? We're arriving on the Sunday - only 5 weeks to go :cool1:

Sorry I have been missing guys...:)
They must have changed a setting or "feature" that no longer notified of postings....:confused3
I am really getting excited now!
Hope everyone is well!
Notices some talk about door decorating...
I am sure we will have some magnets on our door that I make before each cruise we go on.
I am not allowed to bring much since we will be going on a 10 day Adventures by Disney prior to our cruise...and then we are traveling after the cruise as well

Steph

Last time we had lots of selfmade magnets on our door. My favourite was the Minnie Pirat's Hat for the stateroom number. Some got lost and some have the old sailing date so we can start making some new ones. Our friend is travelling the first time. So we can surprise her with some magnets.

I am getting some magnets made for this cruise - but I have accidentally ordered a duplicate of each design. Neither are personal to me and can be used by anyone so if any of you would like to have one let me know/send me your room number and I will place one on your door at some point of the cruise
:flower3:

Hello there!we are onboard.my name is gabriela,and with me is dh vitor,and dd matilde(6).we are from portugal,and we are arriving in barcelona om monday morning,we are staying at hotel princesa sofia,on diagonal avenue.looking forward to this cruise.

We currently live in Portugal too, bitocas! We're on the island of Terceira. Where are you from?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR WELCOME!
SHELLB8585 I NOTICED YOU ARE GOING ON THE 30 AUG.2014 CRUISE,WE ARE GOING TO BOOK THAT CRUISE ONBOARD:yay:
DCLLULL WE ARE FROM BRAGA ON THE NORTH OF PORTUGAL,DOES ANY OF YOUR CHILDREN SPEAK PORTUGUESE?MY DD ONLY SPEAK PORTUGUESE,IR WOULD BE NICE FOR HER TO HAVE CHILDREN OF HER AGE THAH SHE CAN PLAY WITH.

DOES ANY OF YOUR CHILDREN SPEAK PORTUGUESE?MY DD ONLY SPEAK PORTUGUESE,IR WOULD BE NICE FOR HER TO HAVE CHILDREN OF HER AGE THAH SHE CAN PLAY WITH.

My 5yo daughter understands Portuguese, but does not speak it much. She attends a Portuguese preschool and most of the other children don't know English, and they play together just fine. If you see a family onboard with very VERY blonde children and a red-haired mother, that's us!

SHELLB8585 I NOTICED YOU ARE GOING ON THE 30 AUG.2014 CRUISE,WE ARE GOING TO BOOK THAT CRUISE ONBOARD:yay:
Fantastic news! That one is an OBB for us too. I booked this 4 night as a surprise birthday pressie for my DH and I didnt want him to know I had moved the OBB so we have that to look forward to for next year :cool1:

i would love to have the magnets my room is number 7123:flower3:.
:thumbsup2 i will come and put them on your door at somepoint on boarding day!

Can't believe that 4 weeks today we will be on the Cruise!! its coming around so quickly :cool1:

Hi everyone,

I'm so excited about being on this cruise - this will be our first time on a cruise as a family. Myself and my husband and have four sons aged 13, 12, 6 and 4. They have absolutely no idea that we are taking the cruise. We are from Ireland - travelling from Belfast to Barcelona on 1st July. Then we have a week in a place called Cambrils Park and we are visiting Porta Ventura theme park. The kids know that much - they don't know that instead of flying home after the week in Cambrils we are in fact taking the Disney Magic 4 night cruise! I can't wait to surprise them.
My question is this - can any of you help me with things like the Disney Pin Swap and Fish Extender present swap traditions? I really want to prepare so that we can have a memorable experience so I've done my door magnets and I'd love to know if any others are planning a pin swap and if there is a fish extender group for this cruise?? Do people bring little mementos from their own hometowns to share with other cruisers from around the world? I saw some mention of this on other threads.
Any tips or advice from seasoned Disney Cruisers out there??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter