July 4 in the Med.

The silence on this one is somewhat deafening. I guess no one on DCL cruises on Independence Day pays attention to the calendar.

I guess I will find out for myself in less than 2 weeks.

I read on a past trip report that there may have been a few scattered Red, White and Blue decorations, but nothing else special on July 4.

I wondered about this too. Last summer when the Magic was in the Med. I tried to ask about fireworks for the 4th. I got the impression that the fireworks were Pirate night regardless of when the 4th of July fell. For the June 29 cruise, I believe that would be July 5th (for Pirates night). And in watching all different Med cruise meet threads I have come to appreciate how diverse the demographics are of guests from various countries, so maybe it's easier for them all around to stick to the schedule.

I learned something new here, I don't remember knowing that Canada day is July 1st. I know that your Thanksgiving Day is in October because it is near the day we celebrate Columbus Day in the U.S.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter