July 4, 2013 on the Dream

We're coming over from Africa straight this time (no stop at my parents first) so I have limited luggage space but I won't let that stop me :)

Hello fellow 4th of July Dream DISers!! Happy to see a thread going and a FB group :thumbsup2. I'm getting excited about the cruise & thinking about FE gifts!! I would love to do a FE gift exchange for the kids, anyone game? We will be in 9502 with a DD 16, DS 9, & DS 7.

Pooh#1 said:
Hello fellow 4th of July Dream DISers!! Happy to see a thread going and a FB group :thumbsup2. I'm getting excited about the cruise & thinking about FE gifts!! I would love to do a FE gift exchange for the kids, anyone game? We will be in 9502 with a DD 16, DS 9, & DS 7.

Welcome. :) we are so happy to have more dis fruends

Pooh#1 said:

Welcome. :) we are so happy to have more dis friends. I'm especially happy to see you have a DD16. Ours just turned 16 on Friday. She is so worried about not knowing anyone so maybe they can connect on facebook or email.
Do you have facebook? We started a group there. See a previous post for link. Looking forward to meeting you and your family.

VERY last minute booker here! LOL!! Still haven't hit the BOOK button yet.. but am about to do so! Me and my 9 year old Nephew. We do Disney Every year together.. and this cruise seems to fit perfectly into our plan for this year! Any advice before I book? :)

VERY last minute booker here! LOL!! Still haven't hit the BOOK button yet.. but am about to do so! Me and my 9 year old Nephew. We do Disney Every year together.. and this cruise seems to fit perfectly into our plan for this year! Any advice before I book? :)

Hello!! We are super late to book. Actually just spur of the moment decided to go for it. Looking forward to cruising again on the Dream. Our first cruise was 2/2011. This will be our second. We have ds11, dd9 and dd6. We are also bringing my parents along again. We have connected rooms. 9622 and I can't remember what the other is.

Looking forward to it!!

This our first cruise. We have DS 20 and DD 15. We're interested in fish extenders.

Our daughter will be in Orlando the weekend before for a dance workshop, including master classes with Disney cast members. Our son, who did the CP program is working at Star Tours this summer and will join us for this cruise.

We can't wait! pixiedust:

Hello Everyone!

My husband and I have scheduled our very first Disney Cruise... It's actually our very first cruise! My husband and I are bringing out two girls (10&7) and my mom (grandma!) on this dream vacation.

We are going on the Disney Dream to the Bahamas from 7/4-7/7.... We're on the 6th deck. Are there any FE groups that we can join?

Thanks for any/all help!

Helen

I just saw that you all have been communicating since the beginning of the year!

Is it too late for me to join your FE group?

No worries if it is! We just booked out cruise a week ago, that's why I'm getting such a late start!

Helen

Hi everyone!

I forgot all about this thread. We will be on board for the July 4th cruise.

We have a Cabana already booked for our Castaway Cay Day!

Yay! I am getting so excited! I have a 9 yo son who is excited, and it sounds like there will be several kids there around his age, I am glad because being an only child.... I was worried I would't get much ME time. :thumbsup2
I requested to join the FB group and look forward to seeing you all on the cruise.

Hi everyone! Found this forum and was excited to see this thread started by another Michigan mom, Tabitha. Our family is completely new to the cruise experience, but my DH thought we should try it. We did Disneyworld for the first time as a family a few years ago, and absolutely loved it, so we thought we'd stick with Disney. I'm a really last minute packer, so we're just starting to pack now, and we leave tomorrow afternoon! I know, those of you out there who are so organized and on top of things might be shaking your heads, lol!

Question: when they say "Cruise Casual" dress code, I see that means no shorts, but does that go for kids, too? That's all my daughter wears! Thanks! Hope to get to "meet" some of you through this board before we embark.

Lalitha, wife to DH and mom to DS(15) and DD(8)

Just found you folks. This will be our 4th cruise with a 5th cruise booked in November. You first timers are going to be amazed.
I am writing this from our room at the Wilderness Lodge the night before our boarding. See you on board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter