• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July 26, 2011 – 7 Night Alaska ~ Bears, Whales, Eagles and Ducks. Oh My!

Yes, I was, but I have not posted on the "Ship of Thieves - Remember the Magic" threads very often. :)

The WBPC Repo was our very first cruise, so we were not involved in many of the Dis events since we didn't really know what to expect of cruising. We did go to the pyjama breakfast though! :laughing:

We did not attend most of the big "group" events. So we were not there.

I am thinking we should do a flannel pj breakfast on this cruise. I am over Palo brunch and I am thinking a group breakfast in Tritons would be fun.

PJ

That sounds like fun PJ, but you will have to talk Amy into it. I am over the brunch as an experience, but I am not over the food.

That sounds like fun PJ, but you will have to talk Amy into it. I am over the brunch as an experience, but I am not over the food.

I love the little Cruising Alaska banner! Did you make it?

Susan

DIS_DCL_ALASKA_07_26_11 Website Ladies and Gent, this site will be a place to collect research for the upcoming cruise, easier then searching the thread.

Keep chatting and getting to know one another here on the thread, throw out ideas, if you think something should be saved on the website, please pm me a link to the post or just send the contents to me.

This thread and Facebook will be the places to organize events and such, both allow for faster discussion. If you would like an event posted to the site, please let me know.

Pj

Angie made me do it, honest!:upsidedow

John, I can take the kids for PJ breakfast when you all head up to Palo.

Pj

I love the little Cruising Alaska banner! Did you make it?

Susan

Susan, That was me playing around while waiting to book this cruise, lol.
please feel free to copy it and post it in your signature.

Pj

DIS_DCL_ALASKA_07_26_11 Website Ladies and Gent, this site will be a place to collect research for the upcoming cruise, easier then searching the thread.

Keep chatting and getting to know one another here on the thread, throw out ideas, if you think something should be saved on the website, please pm me a link to the post or just send the contents to me.

This thread and Facebook will be the places to organize events and such, both allow for faster discussion. If you would like an event posted to the site, please let me know.

Pj

Looks great PJ! :) You have late dining?!?!?!?!? :confused3

I am thinking we should do a flannel pj breakfast on this cruise. I am over Palo brunch and I am thinking a group breakfast in Tritons would be fun.

PJ
That would be fun!

:thumbsup2

Pj

I knew you would do this!!! :laughing: :flower3:

John, I can take the kids for PJ breakfast when you all head up to Palo.

Pj

But, but... some of us big kids want to do both! How many sea days do we have? :rolleyes:

Angie.

We have three ashore days, one day viewing the glacier and two sea days. One of the port days is a late start DCL has it listed as either 10:30am or 1:30pm ashore time, if it is a 1:30pm ashore I bet they do a Palo brunch like they do in Key West.

Pj

Good, then we could do both! I'm buying flannel jammies! Wait! I have flannel Minnie jammies already! :banana::yay:

I flannel Tinkerbell Pjs and Winnie the Pooh as well. All set.

I just realized that I will use my passport at least 6 times and possibly 8 times on this sailing, lol

Toronto -> Buffalo
Seattle -> Vancouver

On the Ship

White Pass Railroad excursion
Ketchikan -> Yukon
Yukon -> Ketchikan

Off the Ship

Vancouver -> Seattle
Buffalo -> Toronto

LOL.

Pj

I just realized that I will use my passport at least 6 times and possibly 8 times on this sailing, lol

Toronto -> Buffalo
Seattle -> Vancouver

On the Ship

White Pass Railroad excursion
Ketchikan -> Yukon
Yukon -> Ketchikan

Off the Ship

Vancouver -> Seattle
Buffalo -> Toronto

LOL.

Pj

I just hope that they stamp our PPs on this cruise! I was really disappointed that none of the port agents would stamp them on the EB PC repo...especially for Colombia.

Hi everyone...thought I would share....have more on the July 19th if ya wanna copy it :thumbsup2 page one....can never get to much info. Hope ya dont mind.

PLAN YOUR TRIP.....http://www.tourismvancouver.com/
Maps of Vancouver
Order your free Visitors Guide
Download Discount Coupons
View our Vancouver virtual guides
Visit our Visitor Centre
Half-price entertainment tickets
Passport requirements for U.S visitors

http://www.sealetter.com/Aug-98/yvrtips.html
Sealetter Cruise Tips: Alan Walker's Vancouver Airport Tips For any of you who will be leaving from Vancouver by air to the ... Tip #3: (actually, a warning): Once you go through the "check-in" procedure, you can't get back to the rest ... As you leave Vancouver, you will be passing through U.S. Customs (so that ... I have heard a rumour that your plane will finally arrive. ...

http://www.al-cruise.com/FAQ.php
What is the best time to go on an Alaskan Cruise?
What are good side trips/land excursions for various ports?
What is the temperature on an Alaska cruise? Is it quite cold, given the glaciers and icebergs?
What will I need to wear on an Alaska cruise? Will I need to pack my winter clothes and a cold weather jacket?
What is the best pre or post cruise tour out of Vancouver?
Where is the best place to view bald eagles in Alaska?
Where is the best place to view bears on other wildlife in Alaska?
I don’t have much extra in my budget for shore excursions (and some run over $300 per person!) What are some fun yet inexpensive things to do while in port?
Is it true that not all cruise ships stop in Glacier Bay National Park? I heard that this was one of the most beautiful spots in Alaska and want to see it.
My favorite cruise line does not stop in glacier Bay. What is a good alternative destination?
What about icebergs? Aren’t they dangerous? Will we see any?

Hi all!!!

We booked the 7/26 Alaskan cruise, and we can't wait!:cool1:
We're doing the Mediterranean cruise April 24th, 2010. After booking Alaska, it's going to be difficult to keep our minds on one cruise at a time! We're excited to be going on the magic to Europe. Now, we're super excited thinking about Alaska on the Wonder!

We Are:

DH Lester 51
DW Michaela 39+
DS Noah 11

Got Disney said:
PJ these are really cute, and many a time I have added lions and tiger and bears Oh my to a sentence that it applied to so this couldn't be more perfect :lmao:I may just have to be sure to go on this cruise just because of theses:rotfl:

donald-alaska-clear.jpg
donald-alaska-sm.jpg

I like your quote about "No Crisis" :thumbsup2 That hangs on my office door! :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter