**July 2020**

I'm a teacher too. I have a trip booked June 4-18 using rented DVC points. Thankfully, the owner emailed me today and said they would refund my money if the trip gets cancelled. I already had to reschedule my March trip (I was supposed to leave tomorrow) to mid-July. That owner told me I would not get a refund under any circumstances. I am at least hoping that the July trip goes forward or I will be out of $1800. I shudder to think if I email and ask to push it to December as she has been very upset about rescheduling the March trip.
I’m sorry. I hope it goes through for all of us. Very nice about the other owner though.

I feel like Disney should extend these owners points. A situation like these and some people losing their “banked” points makes me happy I never bought into DVC

I wasn't ever added the first time so... hopefully we will be there July 4th until the 14th

With everything that is going on who knows... i am a teacher so our next best options would be a week in October, or December.

I hope it’s good in July. Not just for going to Disney but for the economy too.

My daughter made me sad today. She was like “you think we can see Mickey this year? I love Mickey!” 😭
My 5 year old made me sad too... its a tradition in our family for my DDs 5th birthday they get to go to WDW with mom and pick everything, hotel, restaurants, rides everything. Well this is supposed to be her year and now to say no honey we can't go when her older sister already got to... its sad.

She tells me, "mommy I don't understand why everything in the world is changing, and I'm scared" That broke my heart... then comes the "mommy I really wanna have Mickey and Aurora see that I'm 5 now because I'm a big girl" that crushed me to...

My 5 year old made me sad too... its a tradition in our family for my DDs 5th birthday they get to go to WDW with mom and pick everything, hotel, restaurants, rides everything. Well this is supposed to be her year and now to say no honey we can't go when her older sister already got to... its sad.

She tells me, "mommy I don't understand why everything in the world is changing, and I'm scared" That broke my heart... then comes the "mommy I really wanna have Mickey and Aurora see that I'm 5 now because I'm a big girl" that crushed me to...
Hopefully people follow these warnings and we are good by July

Hello!! Add me to the Roll Call for July 1st-July 8th at Coronado Springs(subject to change but for right now we've settled on that resort.)

This will be our 3rd trip as a family (Me, Husband, 5yr old and 2yr old) We had plans to stay at CBR for spring break but unfortunately had to reschedule. We were pretty proud of our FP's and reservations, we did all the planning without a TA. Here is to hoping we don't have to face the disappointment of rescheduling again and that we all go back to normal by July! :)

Hello!! Add me to the Roll Call for July 1st-July 8th at Coronado Springs(subject to change but for right now we've settled on that resort.)

This will be our 3rd trip as a family (Me, Husband, 5yr old and 2yr old) We had plans to stay at CBR for spring break but unfortunately had to reschedule. We were pretty proud of our FP's and reservations, we did all the planning without a TA. Here is to hoping we don't have to face the disappointment of rescheduling again and that we all go back to normal by July! :)
It’s our third trip as a family too! We have an only child though. Hopefully you guys have a nice time.

We'll be the for the 4th again as well, we've done quite a few holidays but had never done July 4th till last year. Loved it!
We have never done July but since its my DD 5th birthday she got to pick when and she went with July (summer). She had the choice of spring break, summer, October or Christmas and she wanted summer so... i just hope she gets her trip... i know its something of little importance to hope for right now but she has her heart set on it.

This will be our first summer trip, 4th annual trip. We usually go in the fall, but he's starting kindergarten this fall so trying out a summer trip. We were supposed to be going in mid-June, but I don't see things opening up until May and I'd rather give it some time before we jump back into air travel and big crowds. Looking forward to July 28-August 1 at Pop!

Well on an unrelated, lighter note. If all this blows over and is fine, we'll likely be staying at extra day and leaving evening of the 4th of July!!!
So the question was... where to stay? We have tickets for the 3rd already..so.. We're think YC/BC!

Tell me if I should go for it or talk me out of it, but have a little planning fun with me and take my mind off things. We've never been to BC/YC, but SAB sounds like the best way to spend a nonpark 4th of July!

Well on an unrelated, lighter note. If all this blows over and is fine, we'll likely be staying at extra day and leaving evening of the 4th of July!!!
So the question was... where to stay? We have tickets for the 3rd already..so.. We're think YC/BC!

Tell me if I should go for it or talk me out of it, but have a little planning fun with me and take my mind off things. We've never been to BC/YC, but SAB sounds like the best way to spend a nonpark 4th of July!

I agree!!

Joining the wonderful July group. We were originally booked for the first week of June but we rescheduled today and moved it further back because of everything going on right now with the Covid-19 virus. Our family has never been in July before, but we've been in June. Here's hoping that the month of July is good for us all! July 18-26 - Pop Century

So Disney is closed “indefinitely” for now. What are you guys doing? JetBlue isn’t refunding for July flights yet, so I’m going to wait and see what happens with them. Not great news though

So Disney is closed “indefinitely” for now. What are you guys doing? JetBlue isn’t refunding for July flights yet, so I’m going to wait and see what happens with them. Not great news though

I saw. I am waiting. We rescheduled our April vacation to July and I always knew there was a chance it wouldn’t open, but still not panicking yet. July is a ways away still. I have hope. Holding out until it is more obvious that I can’t.

I literally got refunds on my July JetBlue flights like 2 hours ago. I had booked 2 one ways, JFK-MCO was a Blue Extra on points and MCO-JFK was standard Blue on cash. I reached out to a chat agent and said I was canceling due to Covid and wanted my points back, everything got refunded no questions asked including my points. The money I paid for Even More Space was put back on my JetBlue Plus card and the taxes were put into my travel bank as a credit good for a year (don't have to actually fly within a year, just book).

No need to wait, just hit them up on chat.

I literally got refunds on my July JetBlue flights like 2 hours ago. I had booked 2 one ways, JFK-MCO was a Blue Extra on points and MCO-JFK was standard Blue on cash. I reached out to a chat agent and said I was canceling due to Covid and wanted my points back, everything got refunded no questions asked including my points. The money I paid for Even More Space was put back on my JetBlue Plus card and the taxes were put into my travel bank as a credit good for a year (don't have to actually fly within a year, just book).

No need to wait, just hit them up on chat.
Oh really? Thanks. I will talk to my husband about it. We were flying out of JFK too

We are hanging in for now, but we are flexible and willing to postpone if and when it comes to that. We will have to do a Thanksgiving trip if this one falls through, as my oldest will be a senior in high school and takes a lot of advanced classes. He refuses to miss school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter