July 18,2009 Tortola TEENS ONLY!!!!!!

We should all post our favorite pic of the magic and here is mine!

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

heyy ya'll. i feel left out so i'll reintroduce myself too. hey i'm Catherine i'm 14 now but i'll be turning 15 a week before the cruise. i live in fort mill, south carolina and i dance(tap, jazz, ballet, and pointe)

cruise: super excited!:goodvibes we're starting to book our excursions and i might parasail also:cool1:

hey to all of ya'll!

We booked the parasailing from 10:30 to 11:30 also, are your parents going? Right now we just booked for me. A race would be fun! Lets to a 2 mile race!!!:thumbsup2

Tony: nope it's just me parasailing!
Catherine: you should book it too :thumbsup2

nice pics! both of u! hey catherine!
hey did anyone take the cruise during the summer when the Flying Dutchman from pirates of the caribbean was at castaway cay???

nice pics! both of u! hey catherine!
hey did anyone take the cruise during the summer when the Flying Dutchman from pirates of the caribbean was at castaway cay???

i thought that CC was the Dutchman's permanent home now... :confused3
i was there in Oct of 07 and it was there. or maybe i don't know what i'm talking about lol

oh, and thanks! :D

♥disneygirl♥;31456551 said:
i thought that CC was the Dutchman's permanent home now... :confused3
i was there in Oct of 07 and it was there. or maybe i don't know what i'm talking about lol

oh, and thanks! :D

I was there July 07 and it was there. It was cool I got some cool pics of both the ships together. I will have to post some...if I can figure it out. Well gtg algebra 2 homework. blah!

My friends, you will quickly learn that I am THE EXPERT on all things pirates of the caribbean :goodvibes lol i have heard about the fourth movie and i know depp signed on to play jack sparrow and i believe geoffory rush signed on to play barbossa again. I know kiera knightly and orlando bloom will not be in the movie, and zac efron is set to be in it :sad2: yep im obsessed lolpirate: arg!!!

My friends, you will quickly learn that I am THE EXPERT on all things pirates of the caribbean :goodvibes lol i have heard about the fourth movie and i know depp signed on to play jack sparrow and i believe geoffory rush signed on to play barbossa again. I know kiera knightly and orlando bloom will not be in the movie, and zac efron is set to be in it :sad2: yep im obsessed lolpirate: arg!!!

no kiera? no orlando? ZAC EFRON?? granted i can do without kiera...i never really liked her anyway, but no orlando? :sad2: well, really it's johnny depp that makes the movies for me. if he wasn't in it i wouldn't know what to do with myself. at least he's still on board. but WHY would they put zac efron in there? what part could he possibly play! that's upsetting. i'll end up seeing it anyway though lol. because they're just that awesome in general. thanks for the info! :goodvibes

Hey sam! nice to meet u!

John, 4x400 is the greatest race ever right? do u know what ur personal record is?
I run the 400m dash and 4x400 so im thinking we all need to race right? :D haha
anyway, talk to u later ladies and gentlemen

haha i like the 4x400 better than 200 and 100, that's for sure. we actually had a meet tonight and i ended up doing 110 hurdles instead of the 4x400. idk what my PR is, but im guessing around 58ish? a race would be tight haha

Matt: wow. you are pretty much the expert i guess!:) POTC4 sounds awesome. isn't it about the Fountain of Youth.. Zac Efron is a little sketchy to me but Ok? and i can see why orlando and kiera are going to be there. Yes i think that Dutchman's permanent home is in CC but I was there right around the time if first got there and i got some great pics.:thumbsup2

Sam: I mostly definitely think that I will be parasailing in CC. I am super duper excited and it'll be my first time parasailing and it sound like so much fun.;)

Tony: I can see what you mean about him being fake in all. he's just too perfect sometimes. Although his new movie with Matthew Perry(I love the show Friends if any of you have seen it. it's like my favorite) look pretty good and I have been told it is.

John: I attempted track wasn't my forte so I think I'll probably stick with dancing :upsidedow

Well it's like almost 11:30PM my time and my eyes are drooping from this long day. coffee would be nice;) :surfweb: so night

♥disneygirl♥;31456260 said:
i decided i liked this one so much that i would post it :goodvibes

stthomasviewofcruiseships2.jpg

That looks like St. Thomas, if my memory serves me right.

you're right it is! although, it's technically not my picture lol i found it on the DCL Picture of the Day thread and thought it was really cool

oh and Catherine...Friends is one of my favorite shows too :thumbsup2

♥disneygirl♥;31472443 said:
you're right it is! although, it's technically not my picture lol i found it on the DCL Picture of the Day thread and thought it was really cool

oh and Catherine...Friends is one of my favorite shows too :thumbsup2

haha nice Sam! ;) and Friends is fantastic!:] who would you say is your favorite? I would I have to pick Joey

I love the show friends. It used to be my sisters and my sister time show. lol Ok so I have wanted to watch the pirates movies, but i have attempted to watch the first one three times and fell asleep each time, not because they weren't good just because I was watching them with my friends at like midnight with all the lights out. Later, I watched the thrid one and watched the whole thing, but man was i so confused! I am getting so excitied, and will be even more in 36 more days(last day of school).
~Ali

Catherine...I would have to say my favorite character is a toss-up between Ross and Chandler. i can't decide! the whole show is amazing though. i'm dying to buy all the seasons on DVD. i only have #10 right now

Ali...you definitely need to watch the Pirates movies! they're soo good. i understand about the whole thing about watching them at midnight and falling asleep lol i've done that a few times. but once you get around to watching them, you won't regret it :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter