Jonette and Leif ~*~May 18,2006 Uk Rose Garden/ CG/ Ill. Lower French

Loving your trip report! Sorry you had such problems with your flight, hope you get somewhere with the letter!

Oh Jonette, what a difficult way to start your wedding w/ the whole flight situation! I know what you mean about Atlanta, such a huge, confusing airport. I hope you did write that letter to Airtran.

I am loving your TR so far. I agree with the other poster who said your headlines are hysterical :)

Girlie -- This is much funnier after the fact then while you were living it. I'm so glad you are finding the humor in this now.

Can't wait to read more. I'm loving the photos!!

Jennifer

Sorry guys. I promise to try and have something ready for tomorrow. I am heading out at lunch to go and get my name changed on my drivers license!

I'm really enjoying reading this report can't wait for more.
Love Wendy xxx :bride:

To be or not to be a Princess....or sometimes the Princess is so late she's a frog...Luckily the frog comes later

Wednesday May 17th– To be or not to be a Princess…of COURSE we are Princesses! (Except for the boys.)

Total Sleep: 4 hours

I woke up this morning and started getting ready for the Princess breakfast at the castle. I was beyond excited. We were going to take the flower girls and jr. bridesmaids to the castle for a Princess breakfast. My dad, my step-brother (our minister), and my nephew (our ring bearer) decided there were better attractions out there than some slimy girls. So they took off to hit the kingdom while we had Princess time.

Meeting up at 6:45 am with everyone. No one is quite awake yet!! I bought Seth, the only boy a pirate hat and hook, you never know when you are going to meet the bad guys, and everyone else wore their Princess crowns of course. Although, there were a couple of 9 year olds that were too cool for it!

DSC00001.jpg

Due to the way that we did the reservations, Leif had to check back into his room at the POFQ. While he was doing that, I gathered all of the dresses and gave them to Leif to deposit in the room. I took time and visited with everyone. I do have to say that of everything that I did for the wedding, this was one of the best ways I spent money. The looks on the girls faces, and their excitement was AMAZING and worth every penny.

We finally all got together and hit the monorail. We drove to the TTC so that everyone could have their first ride on the monorail. I really think that it added to the excitement of the day!! The next few pictures are mine and then I think I am going to let the photos from my uncle tell the rest of the story.

Everyone’s first ride on the monorail, well except for Leif and I.

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

Entering the gates! Ahh, can you feel the love and excitement.

JL00085-17-06.jpg

Hmm, everyone running toward the castle and food….Do you see Leif with the ears…Kinda like Where’s Waldo.

JL00155-17-06.jpg

The girls! The back two are both 9 and they were my Jr. Bridesmaids…the front 3 are the flower girls!

JL00195-17-06.jpg

Leif with his brother, his brother’s wife and his nieces.

JL00285-17-06.jpg

Practicing for the wedding

JL00425-17-06.jpg

My dad and I

JL00485-17-06.jpg

Yeah BABY it’s time to see Cinderella!

JL00645-17-06.jpg

The early mornings are getting to us, and it won’t end soon.

JL00715-17-06.jpg

Beautiful Cinderella with all of our autograph books. Yep we bought books for the kids too!

JL00785-17-06.jpg

Cinderella with the girls.

JL00835-17-06.jpg

Group photo with Cinderella

JL00925-17-06.jpg

Here is one of my favorite moments…

JL01755-17-06.jpg

I could go on and on….but I think you guys understand how wonderful it was. We had 12 people at our table, and I do have to say that the DDE card came in really useful!

Here are a few last pictures to round this out.

JL02085-17-06.jpg

And one last kiss to end the morning! Practice makes perfect!

JL02115-17-06.jpg

Up next: The room will be ready WHEN? The beginning of running late for the rest of my life….well single life at least! (Gribbit!)

I love your TR Jonette! What a great idea taking your Jr BMs and FGs to the castle for breakfast. Such a great idea that I may have to copy it ;) Your pictures are beautiful too! Thanks for sharing, I cannot wait to read more!

Jen you can borrow any idea that you want. Just remember to call 6 months in advance. We were very very lucky to get all of us in.

Jonette! Your pictures are amazing! You were so beautiful, and it looked like you had an awesome day! I love reading your TR, too...makes me want to go back and work on mine although I can never tell such a good story as you and the other girls... LOL

Thanks for sharing and congratulations!!!!! :)

p.s. what was the blue stuff you were drinking?

nice. you have some great pics with it...

Hey Jonette, I just wanted to say that the pics of all the CRT festivities are my favorite. Everyone looks so happy and like they're having a blast. Count me in as another bride stealing your idea ;) I'm thinking of taking my sister's kids and my DF's cousin with special needs. They'd have such a good time :thumbsup2

Thanks so much for sharing! I just LOVE the monorail pictures all dressed up in your wedding finery - too cute!! Congratulations - you look so happy :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!