Johnny Depp Trial

I have not followed a single minute live of this whole joke of a circus other than a few seconds of news clips or reading about it online. I have very little interest in the Johnny Depps, Amber Heards, Jada Pinkett Smiths, Will Smiths, Alex Baldwins, Oprah Winfreys, and the whole rest of these Hollywood elitists who have no sense of reality in the real world, yet try and define it for the rest of us.

If you read anything or really listened to the reporting, you will know that he had to have some reconstruction surgery on that finger to restore some of it.
OOOps didn't know. Its just when they were discussing it his finger looked pretty normal. I mean it is his dominant hand and I am sure that could lead to all kinds of issue. Its just I thought more was missing before watching.

Depp does not have a history of abuse. Amber married him to further her own career in my opinion. I think she is an opportunist and sadly in today's world Depp's career will be ruined while she will walk away the victim. They both have issues but she is a manipulator in my opinion as Depp does not have a history of abuse.

Last edited:
Watching him on the stand is like riding in circles on a tiny little choo choo train. He seems to be the most inarticulate person on Earth. Just say what you have to say!!! Spit it out man!!! This is going to go on forever at this pace. Some of my close friends ran around with him before he was famous and said that is exactly how he talked then. Said he's very shy and extremely sweet and gentlemanly. Back in my friends bar days, she said she went outside to lay down in the back of her car one night because she didn't feel well, and Johnny came out and got in the front seat and went to sleep too. He said that she didn't need to be out there by herself because it wasn't safe. Ladies....can you imagine!!!?? lol

Watching him on the stand is like riding in circles on a tiny little choo choo train. He seems to be the most inarticulate person on Earth. Just say what you have to say!!! Spit it out man!!! This is going to go on forever at this pace. Some of my close friends ran around with him before he was famous and said that is exactly how he talked then. Said he's very shy and extremely sweet and gentlemanly. Back in my friends bar days, she said she went outside to lay down in the back of her car one night because she didn't feel well, and Johnny came out and got in the front seat and went to sleep too. He said that she didn't need to be out there by herself because it wasn't safe. Ladies....can you imagine!!!?? lol

Yeah, I know that a lot of people are commenting on his speech patterns etc. like it's something new. Of course, I didn't know him or know anyone who did, but I clearly recall it being reported that he is very shy and speaks in public at a minimum. I don't think we've ever had to hear him talk at any length of time and it's clear he's not comfortable with it.

Like many here, I am more on the side of Johnny Depp. Granted he has many issues and a temper is one of them. There is no history of physical abuse of a woman and he has had many girlfriends, fiancé's, and an ex-wife. All of them have come out to say he was never physically abusive towards them. He has some deep personal issues that he self medicates with drugs, he screams, yells and I believe even throws things; but I do not think he ever hit Ms. Heard or sexually assaulted her as it just doesn't seem to be in his character. I do feel his career has been ruined by her accusation, while hers has continued to be on an upward trajectory. I hope at some point he will get some sort of career back. He is quirky but a fantastic actor.

Look up Circus in the Dictionary....
All I found was this:

logodb.png
zoom.jpg

I’ve always leaned toward ‘Team Johnny’, but reading some of his disgusting comments about his ex-wife and mother of his children is a real turn off. I mean, I get that divorces and such can get down and dirty. But wow! Not sure how some of these texts got out, but don’t really want to know. 😣

I have not followed a single minute live of this whole joke of a circus other than a few seconds of news clips or reading about it online. I have very little interest in the Johnny Depps, Amber Heards, Jada Pinkett Smiths, Will Smiths, Alex Baldwins, Oprah Winfreys, and the whole rest of these Hollywood elitists who have no sense of reality in the real world, yet try and define it for the rest of us.
I couldn’t agree more.

She or somebody sure did record him a lot. And you have to wonder if she recorded him this much that no real sign of physical violence is on tapes.

She or somebody sure did record him a lot. And you have to wonder if she recorded him this much that no real sign of physical violence is on tapes.
I saw one of those clips. He's stomping around the kitchen, wearing a big hat and sunglasses. This was preceding the "megapint" of wine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter