Joffreys coffee

tshaw_32uk

Earning My Ears
So much hype about Joffreys coffee, and when we visited 4 years ago i remember it being so nice.

Currently sitting in Typhoon Lagoon on our 7th Disney day and yet to find a good Joffreys coffee. Had it in parks, hotel cafe and room, all tastes like dirty dish water. So overhyped by vloggers

Reactions: itf
I mean you have 3 options Dunkin, Starbucks and Joffreys, with using florida water I am not surprised. Gotta remember most vloggers live there so they are used to it.

I'm with you! I don't like Joffrey's coffee at all. Even when using bottled water in the hotel room. I bring my own coffee.

With all the problems with supply chains and prices they are probably buying the cheapest beans they can with the cheapest processing and quality has been kicked out the room.

Even British vloggers rave about this coffee, bring packets home to share, really dont see what appeals apart from Disney branding.

I'm with you! I don't like Joffrey's coffee at all. Even when using bottled water in the hotel room. I bring my own coffee.
Definately will next time. I remember it being nice on our last visit so didnt vother, next time im bringing our own

Thought it was nice enough in the food court at Pop Century.

However, the cocoa they did at Pop was bloody gorgeous! Think they must do something different there, becaue it was far, far better than Art of Animation across the bridge.

However, the cocoa they did at Pop was bloody gorgeous! Think they must do something different there, becaue it was far, far better than Art of Animation across the bridge.
That's interesting. I think I have breakfast sorted for October 👍

So Im not fused about their regular blends but their Caramel Mudslide blend is pretty good. The 50th Anniversary one was a disappointment

Think the food and drinks in the park are generally below par and agree nothing special about Joffrey’s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter