Job Application Question?

I got the call!!! Seasonal Merchandise in Tomorrowland :goodvibes I'm so excited!!! And now I can just go ahead and move down this weekend - I go to fill out all the paperwork next week.

Progroupie - good luck - I know how hard it is to wait!

I got the call!!! Seasonal Merchandise in Tomorrowland :goodvibes I'm so excited!!! And now I can just go ahead and move down this weekend - I go to fill out all the paperwork next week.

:banana::banana::banana:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Congrats I'm really happy for you :) I'll see you on the way to work and on the way home in the tunnels :)

Thanks guys! It still doesn't seem real! :cloud9: Just look for the short, plump lady with gray hair in the ugly gray costume! LOL

Yeah, they're cool looking but gray is my least favorite color. Hopefully they're comfortable though - that's most important!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter