Jetblue or Airtrain promo or discount codes?

tinkbyday

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone! I have been planning a surprise trip for my DD for this Dec (12 - 18), but have not been able to book air yet because she is trying to get into a school play!

If she gets into the play - trip is cancelled, obviously...I will know next week.

The hard part is the air is a bit ridiculous right now....I can find direct flights to Orlando for about $110 each, however, coming back on 12/18 - the direct flight is $182 each :scared1:

Does anyone know of any discount or promo codes that are valid right now or have any advice?

I really need to do direct flights because my daughter does not care for the flying as it is - the only two carriers that fly out of our area direct are Airtran and Jetblue.

Any help is appreciated!!!

Airtran is having this sale for a few more days.

Hope it helps you out. :wizard:

Thanks Mrs D - yeh - that sale isn't really a sale with the direct flights, anyway - those are the prices I received $110 going and $182 coming back...

Thank you for replying, though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter