*Jessica & Jared's Wedding and Honeymoon TR* RANDY PICS UP

Love the update! The scrapbooks are fantastic... I might steal that idea! ;)

Can't wait for part two of the wedding day!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Thank you! Yes, steal away... that is why I post!

Wow you really are moving with your TR.

I love the shots around POFQ, your hair and makeup turned out fantastic. You look so beautiful in your dress. I just love the memory books you gave your sisters, friend, Mom and Dad. I love the idea of covering a board book, and I will have to check out our dollar stores. Disney books, thanks for the tip.

Going way back to the start of your TR, do you like your luggage?:confused3 My large red bag did not hold up at all. I used it on about 4-5 airline trips, all the plastic lining broke off. It happened in pieces, so when 80% of the support was gone I threw it away. I wanted to take off the cute zipper pulls, they have Mickey cutouts, but I never did. I did love using it, but it just didn't hold up. It was pretty inexpensive, so I wasn't to mad about it.

Can't wait for all the pictures of the wedding.:surfweb:

Thank you so much! I love th look of POFQ... it served for some really beautiful shots. Yes, those scrapbooks truned out to be a hit. I am so glad I decided to do them for my family and friends.

Oh, and I am so sorry about your luggage. That stinks. No, I have never had one single problem with either set. DH and I have used them on seven intense trips through the years and there has not been any zipper busts, rips in the lining, or anythings. They are still as good as new! I must have been just lucky with them. The day something does go wrong with them, I will probably cry my eyes out because I love them so much. :sad: I am sorry about yours though.

Thanks again for following my story. Stay tuned! :cutie:

Oh, Jessica! You looked so beautiful! Truly a princess all dressed up to marry her Prince Charming! I've just caught up on your TR. How wonderful that you and Jared had all those wonderful times with family and friends in the days leading up to the wedding. Those are precious memories! The scrapbooks you made are so creative and wonderfully sentimental. What perfect gifts! I can't wait to read more. Thank you so much for sharing and taking the time to post so many wonderful pix!

Thanks! I am glad you are all caught up. The times with my family and friend in Disney were priceless, but when the day came... I was glad to send them on their way. I was very stressed out about spending time with everyone and not hurting feelings while they were there. So when it was just DH and I, my stress level decreased tremendously. But, I am so thankful that I got to spend the days with them that I did have. :hug:

Beautiful! And great job on the books!

OMG, the scrapbooks were priceless! I loved them! :lovestruc That was such a great gift! Keep the pics coming! :thumbsup2

I am loving your TR so far!!! Can't wait for more! You were beautiful!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

I loved your hair!! So beautiful!! And the books were such a great idea! I'm sure your mom and dad loved them! What a great idea!

Lily did a grat job with you!! the books you made are too cute :)!! Can't wait for more!!!

The books you made as gifts were a really great idea! Seems like they were a big hit! :thumbsup2 Can't wait for more... popcorn::

DAY FIVE: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 (The WEDDING DAY: Part One and a HALF)

Meanwhile, while I was getting reading and Randy was taking pictures of my family and me at POFQ, DH was with his family at PC. The limousine picked him up first and then came and got me. Here are a few pictures that his father took of his morning events.

The limo picking DH and his family up at PC:

1001048.jpg

1001049.jpg

1001052.jpg

DH’s dad and step-mother in the limo. I am not sure why there wasn’t a picture of DH in the limo…?

1001054.jpg

Kathleen pinning the boutonniere onto DH. I am not sure why she didn’t let DH’s mother do that…?

1001057.jpg

DH in the lobby of the Boardwalk waiting for Kathleen to tell them what to do next. (I was on my way from POFQ)

1001059.jpg

NEXT: The Wedding Day: Part Two, The Ceremony

Stay Tuned!popcorn::

Oh my!:yay: I am so excited! Linda Chapman (Randy's wife) just called to tell me that my pictures are ready and she is putting them in the mail. I can not wait!!!! They shoud be in my hands by Saturday! Yahoo!:cutie:

Oh my!:yay: I am so excited! Linda Chapman (Randy's wife) just called to tell me that my pictures are ready and she is putting them in the mail. I can not wait!!!! They shoud be in my hands by Saturday! Yahoo!:cutie:

:yay: That means mine should be coming soon too!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Cant wait to see yours!

DAY FIVE: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 (The WEDDING DAY: Part Two)

When we arrived at the Boardwalk Resort my family members got out first and they told me to wait in the limo until Randy and Kathleen came out front, so Randy could get some shot of me getting out of the limo. When they gave me the “okay” I got out and the first person I saw was my uncle snapping pictures. I hadn’t seen him since we had arrived in FL, so I was really excited. Kathleen came up to me and introduced herself and then she led us in to the lobby. The lobby was beautiful.

1001056.jpg

1001055.jpg

She then took us to the box with the bouquets and handed me mine and my sister hers.

DisneyWorld2008364.jpg

1001058.jpg

I then reminded me sister to get out the ribbon with the picture charms that I had made. I had put them in her MOH purse that morning. Next my sister tried to wrap the ribbon around the bouquet holder while I held it, but I wasn’t too thrilled in her attempts. Can you see it on my face?

You can see the hidden Mickey on the top part of my bouquet in this shot. Too perfect!
DisneyWorld2008365.jpg

As a bride, I had been picturing it in a certain way, so I then stopped her and told her to hold the bouquet while I wrapped the charms. I wanted each charm to be seen instead of all of them bunched together.

DisneyWorld2008368.jpg

DisneyWorld2008369.jpg

I then got it the way I wanted it and waited for Kathleen or Randy to tell us what was next.

DisneyWorld2008371.jpg

Randy led me out to the balcony and took some shots there.

DisneyWorld2008372.jpg

I was so focused on Randy, that I didn’t even notice that everyone else had disappeared to walk to the ceremony site. The only people who were left with me were my sister and my dad… and Randy of course. Randy took like a zillion shots and then led us to the Boardwalk and as we walk toward Sea Breeze Point he took some walking shots. As we were walking I caught a few glimpses of DH in the distance.

DisneyWorld2008375.jpg

Then we arrived! The first thing I noticed was the sign with our names on it at the entrance. Kathleen then stopped us and told us something… I am not sure what….

DisneyWorld2008381.jpg

And then the next thing I know my sister is down the aisle and it is my dad’s and my turn. I do remember Kathleen telling us to walk down the aisle the same direction as my sister did, but I thought… “I didn’t even see my sister walk”. Then it was time! I will let the pictures do the talking:

DisneyWorld2008384.jpg

DisneyWorld2008387.jpg

1001067.jpg

1001066.jpg

1001068.jpg

1001069.jpg

1001071.jpg

1001072.jpg

1001073.jpg

1001074.jpg

1001075.jpg

DisneyWorld2008401.jpg

1001081.jpg

And that was the ceremony and we were married!

Coming Up Next: Cake Reception, Pictures, and Main Reception…

YEA!!!! Lots of pics and two updates!!! WOOHOO, everything looks wonderful!

You were a Beautiful Princess(bride) with your Handsome Prince(groom). You were right the pictures did all of the talking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter