Jersey Week People - Check in here!

Not from Jersey either, but our schools are out for teacher meetings same time every year too! We will be at WL Nov 5-14:) Our documents and luggage tags arrived today too:banana::cool1::banana:

Manchester NJ here, :banana::banana::banana: but I just found out from a good source that Florida will be closed for Jersey week.:rolleyes1

PS: The last one out of NJ please turn out the lights.:jumping1:

Abagpiper5 we are practically neighbors.

Oct 31st-Nov 14th @ OKW so...............excited!!!!::woohoo::yay:

And the kids only miss 4 days of school:banana:

Willingboro, NJ will be there from 11/4 to 11/11 with our family. . . celebrating our 50th Wedding Anniversary. . . hope the IF&WF hasn't run out of wine! If it's any indication, the U.S. Air Phila to MCO AM flights that week have been sold out since mid-Sept.

Me, DH & DD (8) are trick or treating at the world starting 10/31 - 11/6. Staying at Bay Lake Tower! :dance3:So excited and can't wait!!!! :cool1:

Sparta, NJ here! 11/4-11/8 at Saratoga. Me, DH, DD14 and DD16. We are so excited, and DD14 doesn't know yet!

Ramsey, NJ here from 11/1-11/6! We can't wait to stay in a grand villa for the first time, and at kidani village for the first time! So excited!!!!

We are from Northern Virginia, but we will be there 10/31-11/7. :woohoo:
Staying at SOG and hoping it's not too much more crowded than in years past.
My son used to get 2 days off this week, but now in middle school, just one. We have no off times except for holidays & summer. We will see how it goes.

Also from Northern Virginia and we will be there 11/1-11/7. Staying at Carribean Beach.

This is our first family trip to Disney and the first time my husband and I have been in almost 20 years.

So, how busy can we expect Disney to be during that week? I really had never heard of Jersey Week until after our trip was planned.

Manalapan, NJ here! November 1 - 7th. It's me, my sister, brother-in-law, and 3 nieces (8, 6 and 2). Can't wait!! :banana::love::yay:

4 WEEK countdown - whoo hoo!

Love the comment about last one out of New Jersey "turn off the lights."!

We always run into people we know during Jersey Week, and it's usually the same people over & over! So strange how that happens in a place as huge as WDW.

BTW - is everyone on the free DDP?

4 WEEK countdown - whoo hoo!

Love the comment about last one out of New Jersey "turn off the lights."!

We always run into people we know during Jersey Week, and it's usually the same people over & over! So strange how that happens in a place as huge as WDW.

BTW - is everyone on the free DDP?

No, I booked free dining first but when the room discount came out a few days later, I changed to that instead. We're doing the QSDP as we did last May, no stressing over ADRs. :)

How does everyone feel about posting your ADRs? I'm curious (since we all know we're all going to be there the same week) how many of us will be at the same RESTAURANTS on the same day, possibly even at the same time! :goodvibes

Nov. 2 - 1900 at 8pm
Nov. 3 - Akershus at 650pm
Nov. 4 - Tony's at 625pm
Nov. 5 - Chef Mickey's at 755pm
Nov. 6 - Yak & Yeti's at 5pm
Nov. 7 - Afternoon tea at 320pm and Poly luau at 515pm
Nov. 8 - Hollywood & Vine at 820am
Nov. 9 - Whispering Canyon at 735pm
Nov. 10 - Cape May at 910am

We're not doing the free dining, we're using the military discount and paying for dining.

Our ADR's are:

11/2 - Planet Hollywood 6:15pm
11/3 - Hollywood & Vine 8:15am
11/4 - Crystal Palace 5:35pm
11/5 - Whispering Canyon Cafe 9:30am
11/6 - Cape May Cafe - 8:55am

Our last day we are staying on a comp'd reservation, so even though we'll be there 6 nights we're only on the DDP for 5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter