Jellyrolls

Oh, I hadn't started to consider transportation. I would be needing a late night ride back to Kidani.

Yes you will as your Roommate and chauffeur will be in bed sleeping. You will either have to find a cab or catch a bus to DTD and then transfer to a AKL bus.

Sleep when you can because I think once we hear the sounds of the Wonder playing When you Wish there will be little to no sleep for the next several days .

Yes, you are correct...Once Diser's begin arriving Sleep will be hard to find.

Yes you will as your Roommate and chauffeur will be in bed sleeping. You will either have to find a cab or catch a bus to DTD and then transfer to a AKL bus.

Yes, you are correct...Once Diser's begin arriving Sleep will be hard to find.

Sleep?! I thought sleep was for when we are all back home when we are in our home beds and at back at work!

Carol (Disney Enabler) and I are interested in joining you. We've always wanted to check out Jellyrolls and heard it's more fun with a group.

Thank you for suggesting this!

Michael

Count us in! Never have been to Jellyrolls and looking forward meeting you all!

We most likely won't be able to make it, as we have a teen with us, plus our Sunday breakfast ADR at O'Hanas is at 7:30am....but we'll see.

A late night at Jellyrolls is more of a challenge that I had originally thought. I was thinking that since we were at Boardwalk for the pre cruise meet, we could just flow to Jellyrolls.

But a short visit might not make sense since it costs $10.00 to get in.
Transportation back to your resort could be tricky if you are not sleeping at Boardwalk or Beach Yacht Club or you don't have a car.
Then there is getting up early for breakfast before that podcast cruise.

I am going to go to Jellyrolls the day I arrive, December 4. Bryan promises me there will be an All About the Mouse Jellyrolls meet that night.

I'm planning on going to Jelly Rolls. I was there last year and we had a blast. I plan on sleeping when I go home. :)

Yea I'm kind of confused... did some people give the excuse that breakfast comes early? SERIOUSLY??? Sleep?
It's late I must not be reading properly

Yea I'm kind of confused... did some people give the excuse that breakfast comes early? SERIOUSLY??? Sleep?

I know! How odd.
I figured, since were already at Boardwalk for the pre-cruise meet, just walk down the boardwalk to Jellyrools for a couple hours. Be back to bed by midnight, up for 7:00 breakfast. Some (but not all) people will be able to sleep on the way to port the next morning.

I know! How odd.
I figured, since were already at Boardwalk for the pre-cruise meet, just walk down the boardwalk to Jellyrools for a couple hours. Be back to bed by midnight, up for 7:00 breakfast. Some (but not all) people will be able to sleep on the way to port the next morning.

::yes::

I'm definitely IN.
I was a little hesitant when we were staying at the Grand Floridian- mostly because we won't have a car and getting back there would be tricky.
But... now we're at the Swan that night- so NO EXCUSES!! :cool1:
(not so sure about DH... he wants to sleep :rolleyes:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!