jelly rolls

soontobebride

Mouseketeer
hi all,

just thininig about going to jelly rolls for the night b4 my wedding. hasany ones been there. how much does it cost and whats it like.

Oh I love Jellyrolls and have been there a couple of times with a Bride and Groom the night before their wedding.

One thing to remember is that it does not allow under 21's.

The piano guys are great and the service is always good too.

I'm sorry though I don't remember what the cover charge is but I don't beleive it's more than $10

I have never been there but always wanted to go! The dueling pianos I have seen on the cruise line and if they are that good, then how can you beat it!!

if you like dueling piano bars, then you will like Jellyrolls! I was there a few months ago on a Fri or Sat night and the cover was $10. The tables seem to fill up fast if you don't get there early (maybe weeknights are less crowded?), but it's a fun atmosphere...good drinks, free popcorn, and music you can sing along to! :woohoo:

I LOVE jellyrolls! Last night I was there it was a $10 cover charge. And yes it does get crowded quickly. We headed over to the board walk fairly early and hung out and once they opened the doors we basicly went in. We sat an a side bar rathar than at a table. The piano players will play practically anything. They are great and really engage the crowd. Be sure to let them know your getting married!

sorry to sound silly but what is the cover charge? is that an entry fee?

ya cover charge is an entrance fee. The term cover charge comes from bars and places where there are cover bands. The bar charges a cover charge to get in to cover the costs that they pay to the band. Does that make sense?

thats great thanks, do they do this at pleasure island or does the disney ticket we buy cover it? we get the ultimate ticket that is available over here that is entrance to anything and unlimited

Someone can either deny or confirm what I think but to my knowledge that your premium ticket does not include jellyrolls. It only includes entrance to the clubs/bars at pleasure island. And no there are no dueling piano bars at pleasure island

thanks not even sure what a duelling piano is! We never normally go to any of the bars etc when we go on our own but I know when we go out for the wedding we will so just getting as much info as to what is and what is not included in our passes

Thanks for all your help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter