Jelly Rolls

jpeppers

DIS Veteran
I went to JellyRolls on the Boardwalk last week after reading many positive reports on these boards and had a great time. I'm a big fan of Pleasure Island and a piano bar didn't have much appeal at first but after my first visit I was hooked. The musicians are wonderful and it is non stop entertainment. It is definitely worth the $5 cover. One bit of advice though, if you don't want to participate don't go because on some nights they don't give you much choice.

I agree!! Jellyrolls is worth the $5 cover! We went in February to celebrate my Mom's birthday-they hauled her up on stage and made her lead one of the "special" dances. We were figuring on a 2 hour visit, and ended up leaving at 1:30am, only to be at Epcot at 8:30am-whew what a day!

Please confirm that you are NOT allowed to put your bill on your room card, correct?

So take cash or plastic?

Hoosll Do It
Cont -'84
Poly - '90
WL - Dec '00 - Big 5-0
WL - Aug/Sep '02 ?!?

how much smoking was there ? Did you reek afterwards ?

Glad you had a good time !

stpat2.gif

Join us at the
Boise DIS meet
on Saint Paddy's day !
E-mail me for more info...

I definitely agree that is more than worth the cover charge.I usually end up spending hours there singing along.There has been a few bad times there though.When there is a convention from some business going on at the Y&BC or BWV it is always crowded and for some reason those guys really like their cigars.I have been there with a hundred people smoking cigars and it is terrible.I have to leave because I was feeling sick.It can get very smokey when it's crowded there.Just drink a lot and sing and maybe you won't notice it.

some trips as a child
DxL 4/00
DVC member 4/00
BWV 9/00
VB 9/00
DCL 1/01
OKW 1/01
BWV 12/01

My wife surprised me with a 40th birthday trip to Disney last January. We went for three days without the kids! We arrived at Jelly Rolls for a few drinks and laughs. Well, I was the entertainment. I wound up dancing on top of the piano to "I'm a little tea pot..." the crowd had a great laugh at my expense. I totally enjoyed entertaining the crowd!!! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter