Jason...don't hate me...

shep

Let me tell ya about our 2008 trip out west...
DW got her hair cut..short...and it looks good...;)
and the rest is TMI...:o

Originally posted by shep
DW got her hair cut..short...and it looks good...;)
and the rest is TMI...:o
TMI?

Show us the pic. Did she go with that cut she wanted the other day?:)

Originally posted by browneyes

TMI?

Show us the pic. Did she go with that cut she wanted the other day?:)

She went with the cut like the picture...don't know when I can post a pic..but I'll take some and post them when the film is developed...:smooth:

:bounce: We want pictures!!! :bounce:

Maybe now is a good time to talk to her about getting a digital camera ;)

Originally posted by shep

She went with the cut like the picture...don't know when I can post a pic..but I'll take some and post them when the film is developed...:smooth:

:smooth: Did the girls like the cut?:)

Originally posted by helenabear
:bounce: We want pictures!!! :bounce:

Maybe now is a good time to talk to her about getting a digital camera ;)

hhhmmmmmmmmm;) ..nah...just been spending too much money lately..had to fix lawnmower, sewing machine, pay for girls gymnastics, might need new tires for car, bill for hopper passes just came(have money set aside for that though)..have to wait til thanksgiving..:)

Originally posted by browneyes

:smooth: Did the girls like the cut?:)

actually Mandy cried and wanted her to get her hair back...:eek:

A lady I know recently had her hair cut very differently than her normal style. It took about 3 days for her 2 1/2 yo dd to not have that "you're not my mama" expression on her face.:p

Mandy sounds like Allen. When I was pregnant with our ds, I had my hair to mid back (actually a little longer than that). I had it cut to just below my ears. He almost cried.;) It sure was quiet around the house for awhile, too.:p

Mandy said she doesn't want to get hers cut...:bounce:
Maybe when she gets Older...:o

I went from hair touching my butt to just below the ears.... Both my girls took a while to warm up to me after.... Hubby too. LOL

But what a burden off my shoulders......... so to speak. I am a wash and go girl now!

Cant wait to see pics of the new doo!!! :D

I need to cut mine...Maybe I should get another 'buzz' cut..:o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter