Japanese hibachi in Epcot???

babybeag

Mouseketeer
I just booked a Segway tour (along with my mom) for my DH, father and brother as an early Fathers Day surprise. I was thinking that maybe I would make them lunch ressies too and the "girls" would meet them. My DH mentioned that he heard of a hibachi style japanese restaurant in Epcot. Anyone know that name??? If so, how $$$$ is it for lunch?? (we are on the meal plan and I dont want to spend TOO much extra on other meals).

Thanks a milion!!!!!!!

OK so i posted the question about the Japanese hibachi and wound up answering myself!!! lol :teeth: A friend said that she ate there on the dining plan but I dont see it on my list! Thanks!

Yes, it is Teppenyaki (spelling??) in Epcot. It is now on the dining plan. they updated the list recently and it is now on it along with a ton of other Epcot restaraunts. If you go to the Disney website they have the updated list. Thanks.
Lesley

::MickeyMo Funny. We had lunch at Teppanyaki after our Segway Tour too! It delicious. If you have AP's, you get a 10% lunch discount Monday-Friday's as well. I had sirloin and chicken which was about $18.95 and DBF had shrimp and chicken which was about $16.95. Tons of food! Both of us couldn't finish everything. It's nice and hot and just plain yummy. You also get noodle, rice, mushrooms, bean sprouts, and the dipping sauces. It's great! ::MinnieMo

timandlesley said:
Yes, it is Teppenyaki (spelling??) in Epcot. It is now on the dining plan. they updated the list recently and it is now on it along with a ton of other Epcot restaraunts. If you go to the Disney website they have the updated list. Thanks.
Lesley

I see that Teppenyaki has been added to the dining plan...does anyone know if they may have added it to DDE?

DebbieDVC said:
I see that Teppenyaki has been added to the dining plan...does anyone know if they may have added it to DDE?

No they haven't, But if you have an AP it's 10% off lunch. Better than nothing!!

and I believe you need to dine M-F to use that AP discount
(thats what we're planning to use)

newholidayx2 said:
and I believe you need to dine M-F to use that AP discount
(thats what we're planning to use)

Great point. I forgot to mention that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter