Japanese hibachi in Epcot???

babybeag

Mouseketeer
I just booked a Segway tour (along with my mom) for my DH, father and brother as an early Fathers Day surprise. I was thinking that maybe I would make them lunch ressies too and the "girls" would meet them. My DH mentioned that he heard of a hibachi style japanese restaurant in Epcot. Anyone know that name??? If so, how $$$$ is it for lunch?? (we are on the meal plan and I dont want to spend TOO much extra on other meals).

Thanks a milion!!!!!!!

babybeag

Mouseketeer
OK so i posted the question about the Japanese hibachi and wound up answering myself!!! lol :teeth: A friend said that she ate there on the dining plan but I dont see it on my list! Thanks!

timandlesley

<font color=darkorchid>The tag fairy may not but t
Yes, it is Teppenyaki (spelling??) in Epcot. It is now on the dining plan. they updated the list recently and it is now on it along with a ton of other Epcot restaraunts. If you go to the Disney website they have the updated list. Thanks.
Lesley

Luv4Disney

DIS Veteran
::MickeyMo Funny. We had lunch at Teppanyaki after our Segway Tour too! It delicious. If you have AP's, you get a 10% lunch discount Monday-Friday's as well. I had sirloin and chicken which was about $18.95 and DBF had shrimp and chicken which was about $16.95. Tons of food! Both of us couldn't finish everything. It's nice and hot and just plain yummy. You also get noodle, rice, mushrooms, bean sprouts, and the dipping sauces. It's great! ::MinnieMo

DebbieDVC

Earning My Ears
timandlesley said:
Yes, it is Teppenyaki (spelling??) in Epcot. It is now on the dining plan. they updated the list recently and it is now on it along with a ton of other Epcot restaraunts. If you go to the Disney website they have the updated list. Thanks.
Lesley

I see that Teppenyaki has been added to the dining plan...does anyone know if they may have added it to DDE?

athenna

DIS Veteran<br><br><font color ="blue">I've been w
DebbieDVC said:
I see that Teppenyaki has been added to the dining plan...does anyone know if they may have added it to DDE?

No they haven't, But if you have an AP it's 10% off lunch. Better than nothing!!

newholidayx2

<font color=green>Searching for the perfect tree<b
and I believe you need to dine M-F to use that AP discount
(thats what we're planning to use)

athenna

DIS Veteran<br><br><font color ="blue">I've been w
newholidayx2 said:
and I believe you need to dine M-F to use that AP discount
(thats what we're planning to use)

Great point. I forgot to mention that.

DISNEY DINING PROMO CARD OFFER!

The Disney Dining Promo Card is a great way for you to “Stay, Play, and Dine” at Walt Disney World this summer. This offer is available for arrivals from June 25 to September 14, 2023.

Click Here for a No-Obligation Quote!