• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January???

jlp651

<font color=CC66CC>Don't you know its annual "Your
We are booked for 3days land 4 days sea package starting Jan 29, 2004...can anyone tell me what this is going to be like in the park? Busy? Slow? Able to walk onto rides or long line???

Any help would be great! Thanks

We've been there the first week in January and on our next trip, the last week in January. Mornings are definitely the best time to get all the rides done. Very little wait time, lines almost non-existant. Things get busy after lunch, but seem to slow down again by 4'ish. The down-side of this time of year is that all the parks but Epcot close early (6pm I believe).

Great! Thats good to hear....I'm hoping we'll be up and moving early...but with a guy that usually works nites...that might be rough...we'll see...Even if the parks close early at least we'll have sometime for Downtown Disney...

January is one of the best times to enjoy the magic crowds are lighter this time of year

We were there this past January (Jan.18-30) and the crowds were virtually non-existent. We've been to WDW in September, October, November, January, February and May and, by far, January is the least crowded. Have a great trip!

We were there this past January 25th-February 5th. It was delightful. Cool temperatures (70s or so by the afternoon, but we would start the day in shorts and sweatshirts, and by lunchtime, the sweatshirs were in the backpack), minimal crowds. The hours were a bit down, but we did get to see all the parades (including Spectro), and all of the fireworks.

We even swam a few times. Disney keeps their pools heated very nicely, so it is only cool when you are getting out.

We are going to continue to visit at this time of year, until DS is too old to pull out of school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter