January Exercise Challenge!

I am in for 500. I haven't worked out as much as I should in the past month due to a sprained wrist and ankle. (slipped on a piece of apple in the hall at my school). They have been feeling pretty good but I don't want to reinjure anything.

Glad to see everyone joining in and already getting started!!! I'm going to update the 1st post later today to get people's names and goals in and their minutes for those of you who obviously feel much perkier than I do this morning (lol)!

There's also still time to join in case anyone was wondering!!!

(does hiding away all the leftover bottles of wine and tossing out the leftover candy count as exercise if I had to go up and down the stairs a bunch of times for it?) :)

Please put me down for 1275. :cool1:

This is great, thanks for doing it. Trying to stay on track, we are going to be moving at least twice this year. The more good habits happen now the more likely they are to continue later...

Anyone have any good phone apps (android) for weight watchers? I just need something to figure out points and track them, nothing complicated. We aren't signed up "officially" for the program with the WW site, just doing it on our own.

I'm using Hal Higdon's winter maintenance running plan; I hope I don't keel over first.
http://www.halhigdon.com/training/51239/Winter-Running-Training-Program

I'm in for 1700 again. Hope I make it to green this month!

Thanks so much for hosting, Figment1990!

60/1400

36 min on elliptical
11 min on treadmill
13 min stretch and strength

Thanks!

I want to play! I'll go for 1,000. This is my first time doing a challenge, and I'm excited to join you!

Got in a walk today...45/1000!

I'm trying this again. I'm in for 600 minutes.

I've even started this month so I'm at 50/600

I'm down for just 600 this time, to be realistic.

Today:
Elliptical 40 minutes,

40/600

Going for 2000 again this month.

Got the first 60 done today.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter