January 5th Cruisers!!!!

Happy New Year!
Gosh, this is sooooo exciting! My first Disney Cruise!
Woo Hoo!
Spending New Year's day Packing and tying the purple ribbons.
We're leaving NY at 5am. Thursday. Staying in Orlando Friday night.
Remember... dress warm! It's been chilly in Florida.
Looking forward to meeting you all!

Kathy

Sue-
Thanks for the words of encouragement. I've had many late nights and I'm just exhausted. I'm behind schedule but I'm heading to bed real soon so I can hopefully have a productive day tomorrow. I'm soo excited, and I hope we can meet. Don't forget to look for those yellow mickey head luggage tags and I will still work on those purple ribbons.

Happy New Year to all of you Jan 5th cruisers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nanc

Happy New Year!!!

I have been shopping and packing. Forgot to buy Purple ribbon. guess im not done shopping. :)
We are leaving for my Sister's on Wen and Fly on Thur. The kids are really getting excited. Me too..

John:
I called and they said " The first bus leaves at 10:30"
We hope to be there around 9:30.

Have a safe New Years everyone

Lisa

Hi Guys...
I am officially stressed... can't find my Birth Certificate.
Thus I have to travel tomorrow in the AM.
Into NYC, blocks from where the World Trade Center
once stood to get a copy.
I have a lump in my throat just thinking about it.

Still excited about trip.. just hope I don't spend too
much "packing time" in City.
Wish me luck!
Kathy

Nanc....you can wear your purple ribbons whenever you want
too. It's just so DIS'ers can recognize each other. THe normal
DIS color is lime green. But since it's hard for me to find that color
here on HHI....we chose purple. My dh thinks all this is silly too.
But then he's the first to start asking questions about whats going on. And to make sure that he gets the ressies he wants..spa, Palos, etc.

Anyway....it's almost time.....I did put some of Natalie's clothes in
a laundry basket...so she wouldn't wear them before the cruise and I had to wash them again!!!!

See all of you soon.
Phyllis
:cool:

Thanks for Pixie Dust!

My DH hit the jackpot! Found my Birth Certificate!
off to join the ranks of Phyllis... laundry!
Kathy

P.S. do we need to bring an iron?

Wow-a big thanks to your DH. We're almost packed but my "to do list" is a couple of pages long to work through tonight and tomorrow.

I'm bringing a travel iron even though it says in the book to only iron in the laundry rooms. They can't be that big of laundry rooms. I've also got some hangers, over the door shoe holder to use for misc storage, extension cord. I think I have some of the basic necessities.

Hey what rooms are all you Jan 5th cruisers in?? We have 7588 and 7590. I really tried to get port view side but we really booked late so we got late seating and sea port view. I keep telling myself its okay it will be still great.

I've read the board many of times on spa recommendations any one else want to make a recommendation to me please. I'm thinking the surial bath for DH and me and maybe a Cabanna massage at Castaway. Of course I don't know what either cost yet. My mom took my spa treatment print out and lost it and I haven't had time to go back and look yet.

Please pass on any last minute info.

Thanks guys
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
nanc

Boy what a start to the new year, felt like I was in grade school again, having to shop for nice "Dress Up" clothes for school pic's.
Anyways, have my jacket, all for the dinners. Also picked up the purple ribbon.
Were are in room # 5632, and have late dinner.
Big John
:wave:

Hi everyone

Im still packing and I work tomorrow before we leave. DH, just told me he saw very cold Thur. night. 30 is the low. So looking forward to warm weather.

We are in RM: 5650, 5648, and DSis has 5646. There is a total of 8 of us.

Lisa:)

I posted a note for all of those cruising this weekend to pack some warm clothes for Florida is going to be mighty cool this weekend (sorry) ---check the weather channel before leaving -
Meanwhile each and all have a great and safe trip as you start the first leg of your trip.
Always,
Shirley

and we have main seating for dining. I only have to pick up the tuxedos (decided to splurge as we got a really good price) for my husband and son after work tonight, and then we are all ready to go. This time Friday we will be on our way!!! Yippee.

My husband, Allen, and I are going also! We don't have any kids and are really looking forward to a completely relaxing vacation. We've been at WDW since Dec 25 and just moved from our wonderful (and free upgrade due to a problem at checkin) jr. suite from the contemporary over to the BWV for a few days!

I just read on dizpins that one of those LE 750 artist choice pins are being released on our cruise! Is anyone going to be going for those pins? If it's anything like buying pins at WDW, maybe we could have a pin trading meet on line!

Lisa

1/5 cruisers - Sorry to bother you, but if anyone anyone is passing through the cruise store, there is a new Artists Choice pin being released on the 1/5 cruise. It is a chip and dale porthole pin that has Goofy inside when opened. If anyone could pick up an extra for me, I would be very greatful and would be willing to compensate somehow for their time. I am a huge Goofy and DCL fan. Thanks is advance. My email is disneyfamily@home.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter