January 4, 2003!!!!

Originally posted by prymsu
Fawn, not our Shirley, from the Perfect Gift!!! This is something for sure. Our flight arrives in MCO on Friday, the 3rd at 1:21 p.m.

I anticipate that it will take us an hour and a half to get our luggage, the rental car, and be on the road. I will definetly have to make sure we stay at the Radison for the night before!!!

Sue...yup, our Shirley! Isn't that great?? You can't imagine what an Angel she has been with helping us plan, too. There's a girl in her shop that's going to do a cake for us, her son takes pics, it's amazing!! It's people like Shirley that make the world go round, imho! :D

We'd originally planned on getting married Saturday am....so we wouldn't have to spend our wedding night in a hotel room with 5 kids! LOL But we decided that would just be much too hectic.

I think we'll be tying the knot around 6 pm on Friday...I'll let everyone know when we finalize our plans. We'll need rice throwers and cake eaters, after all!

Fawn, I think that is fabulous. I am also thrilled that I might have a chance at meeting Shirley too. I told my husband about you getting married last night, and he goes how do you find out all this stuff? I told him that if I couldn't sway him to go on the Disney Cruise for that date, that at least we could stay were some of the DIS members are staying and get to met them. He told me I better figure out what to give for a wedding gift...so now all i have to do is make my arrangements at the Radisson. Did you have any code you used, or did you get the 59 dollar special? Let me know.

Hi Sue! No wedding gifts, please! Prayers and good wishes will fill our coffers for years! We'd love it if you guys came!! And then you will get to meet Shirley and Norm, which will be so great! We'll have to have a little mini-reception with cake and champagne out by the pool at the hotel that evening! :)

There was no special rate for after December 31. :( We're paying $119 for a suite, I believe. I booked online at the Radisson site. I'm hoping something will turn up that I can get before we go...I'll let you know if it does.

No chance of talking hubby into the cruise??? Use yer feminine mystique, girlfriend! ;)

Fawn, definetly count us in to help you celebrate. Too bad you couldn't get a deal on your room. I am probably going to book over the weekend, and get that taken care of. If i find out in the future that there is a special code or deal to lower the price, I will let you know. If you find out something, please let me know.

Dakota and I are still working on trying to get Smoe to change his mind, so don't count us out totally yet. We are doing our best!

I am also thrilled to death to be able to have the opportunity to help you celebrate, and meet your family. Then meeting Shirley and Norm will also be exciting. I was all pumped up for getting ready for October, but now I will really be counting down until January!

Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help!

bumping this post up so it doesn't get lost...

Thought I'd give a bump this month to see if there's any newcomers! Maybe we can get a good list going, also? I'll put our stats down, and someone can copy and add their stats, and so on and so on and so on...:cool:

Jo and Ernie - Disney Honeymooners!
DS's - 21 and 16
DD's - 19, 13 and 12

We're down to 21 weeks!! I've got so much to do between Christmas, the cruise and the wedding. Like...maybe find a dress??? :rolleyes:

Anyone else counting down??

Oh my gosh, 21 weeks! When you say it that way, it sounds so close!

I'll add us to the list:

DS's - 21 and 16
DD's - 19, 13 and 12

Lisa and Allen

Lisa

DS's - 21 and 16
DD's - 19, 13 and 12

Lisa and Allen

Sue, Smoe and Dakota (10)

I'll add us to the list and give this a bump!

DS's - 21 and 16
DD's - 19, 13, and 12

Lisa and Allen

Cheryl, Al and Rachel (8)

I suppose I should clarify that we will not be on the DCL cruise, but plan on meeting the DIS folks who are staying at the Radisson the night before. Still haven't been able to get hubby to change his mind about going on DCL...

Sue...you can be on our list regardless! And maybe seeing your name up there will change hubby's mind?? ;)

Our list is still tiny! Anyone else? Barb...where are you??

thanx Fawn. i am looking forward to meeting you at the Radisson. I think we won't get there until around 6 pm. the other info i was going by is for an October trip. I sure want to meet Shirley too.

We won't be at the radisson the night before as we are spending the week before in a 1br villa at BWV (including new year's eve! woohoo!). I hope someone takes pictures of the festivities!

Lisa

We aren't staying at the Radisson the night before either. We are flying into MCO on Friday and renting a car from Avis and staying at the YC for the night before the cruise and then dropping the car of at the Radisson on Sat. morning around 10:30. DD and I have always dreamed of staying at yhe YC and we finally convinced DH this was the time to splure and do it seeing how it is only 1 night and we won't be at the parks at all so we'll have the time to take advantage of that wonderful looking pool!!!
Fawn our thoughts will be with you that Friday night as you get married!!!

Cheryl
:bounce:

bumping this post up so we don't look track of it...

It's official, we've changed our sailing date and now we're going with you guys! Originally, it was 10 of us on 2/15, but last week I found out I was pregnant (yikes! Thrilled, but still recovering form the shock!). So now, the four of us will be going on 1/4 so I'll be safely under the 24 week mark. It will be me, DH, Belle is 7 and Buzz is 5. It's our first trip, and I'm in a tizzy because it got pulled up, and just try finding maternity shorts in women's sizes in the Adirondacks in Sept.! Anyway, I'm in hyper-mode, collecting information, getting passports, that sort of thing. Plus we have a guaranteed room, so I won't know where we are until the last minute (any chance for a free upgrade to Cat. 1? I'll be holding my breath...). But hey, at least we're still going! Now I just have to figure out how to add a new counter to my signature...

DS's - 21 and 16
DD's - 19, 13, and 12

Lisa and Allen

Cheryl, Al and Rachel (8)

Mom, Dad, Buzz (5) and Belle (7)

OK, we're moving right along here! Anyone else??

For those interested, Shirley has found us the perfect spot to be married. It is Cherie Down Park. There is a boardwalk/gazebo (?) situation, and she was going to check out someone else's wedding there to see how it went. It sounds so beautiful tho, and right on the beach!

We're shooting for sunset Friday night...the more the merrier!

Fawn, do you know what time that will be? I made a mistake on telling you that we get there early afternoon. We won't be in until around 4:30 p.m. but will do our best to get straight over there and join you for the festivities.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter