January 30, 2014 - Disney Dream - 3 Night Bahamas

When/how did you get your assignment? We are vgt and I just checked the summary page and it still just says vgt.

Also, add us the the FE:)

Marlis (39 on the 31st)
Lee dh (38 )
Carter ds (8 on feb 1)

Thanks

I've been checking the Disney Cruise website everyday (several times a day, actually :rolleyes1) and it finally showed up! I think it simply shows up once it's assigned, so unfortunately, we just have to be patient and wait until it's assigned!

I can't complain though, because after researching, I found out that our room has an extended balcony, so I'm VERY happy! :cheer2::cheer2:

By the way, Happy Birthday to you and Carter--it'll be my birthday on February 1st as well! :-) party:

WOOT WOOT! got our cabin numbers (if they move us, I'll put little notes in the FE's)
Jean and Doug: 6052
Kelli and Sarah: 6050
Looks like MichelleA is going to be a hall neighbor! LOL!:thumbsup2

Question, are you supposed to make labels for your gifts? I've seen that some ppl have and but others that don't... Just wondering...
:O)

Your family mirrors mine - myself, DH, and DS is 6 (though he'll turn 7 on the cruise). Hopefully they'll be buddies!

I hope so too! Would be nice for DS to have a friend on board! He's a little shy with adults but loves to play with other kids!!

We aren't telling ds until we are pretty much there, but we could probably meet before clubs or something ? Carter is not shy in the least, sometimes over jealous. His cousin who will be with us can be a little shy. I can tell C the importance of helping everyone be friends:)

Sarah has no clue, she thinks we're going to a friends beach house... until we get to the bridge by the port... then we'll stop and pretend to take a pic (it be a video) with the ship in the background... then the grandparents and I, instead of saying cheese, will say, WE'RE GOING ON A DISNEY CRUISE!! LOL!
:dance3:

For those who are participating in the FE. Is there anything that you absolutely would not like, or would be offended to receive?

Sarah has no clue, she thinks we're going to a friends beach house... until we get to the bridge by the port... then we'll stop and pretend to take a pic (it be a video) with the ship in the background... then the grandparents and I, instead of saying cheese, will say, WE'RE GOING ON A DISNEY CRUISE!! LOL!
:dance3:

Love it!

For those who are participating in the FE. Is there anything that you absolutely would not like, or would be offended to receive?

Great question! I was wondering the same thing. For instance DH like mini bottles but it would go unused on me. That's the kind of thing I was wondering

Great question! I was wondering the same thing. For instance DH like mini bottles but it would go unused on me. That's the kind of thing I was wondering

Alcohol is good...LOL! As two adults, I know we will be hard to gift for, so we will appreciate whatever! I have come across some great homemade gift ideas that I can't wait to make--just waiting until the list is finalized!

For me any, thing with nuts is a no go... although my dad, mom, or Sarah would prolly eat it quick enough... LOL! Besides that... nope... LOL!
Showed my mom the FE exchange and she has been cruising with Disney for along time, she always wondered what the "hangy thingies" were. I made mom and dad's today, and gave it to them as a "I'am ready to go present!" The next thing I know she's bouncing off the walls (when ever Sarah was out of the room) and coming up with ideas for the little gifties... LOL
:banana:

Woo-hoo - we finally booked tonight! I'm so excited. This will be our 3rd Disney cruise. We have 3 boys (13, 11, and 8). My oldest is a little unsure about this cruise - he had an absolute blast on our 7 day Fantasy last February and made several friends that he still keeps in touch with. He is afraid he won't meet anyone on this cruise. Does anyone else have kids in the 13-14-ish age range (either boys or girls)?

Also I wanted to mention, that since I had made our FEs, the pockets might not be big enough, but on Jean and Doug's the back has a pretty big pocket.. so if anything doesn't fit, flip it around... LOL! I still have to make mine, so I'll see if I can make the pockets a bit bigger or do the big pocket in the back...
:cool1:

Also I wanted to mention, that since I had made our FEs, the pockets might not be big enough, but on Jean and Doug's the back has a pretty big pocket.. so if anything doesn't fit, flip it around... LOL! I still have to make mine, so I'll see if I can make the pockets a bit bigger or do the big pocket in the back...
:cool1:

Cute idea! :idea:

Wish I could sew; I had to buy one from eBay! :confused3

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter