January 2nd, 2022 -6-Night Western Caribbean Cruise

Diz Duck

Should've been in a Disney Parade
My name is Donald, and I plan on doing this cruise with my partner Paul. and my godkids family with kids ages 10, 13, and 20. We are Disney fans through and through and visit the parks multiple times in a year. This is the first Disney cruise for 4 of us, and the second Disney cruise for the Godkids' family. We'll be at the parks few days prior celebrating New Year's Eve. Half of us are fans of the DisUnplugged gang and we were on the Viking Italy Cruise in 2018 with the Dis Team. We also attended the DisReunion and Animal Kingdom Party in 2019.

Mrs. Gumdrop

DIS Veteran
Hello! My family of four :earsboy::earsgirl::blush::cool2: is scheduled to sail on the Fantasy Jan 2nd 2022! This will be my two daughters' first cruise (10 & 9 at the time of sailing) and the fourth for my husband and I. We have multiple trips to parks on both coasts under our belts and we are excited to sail again. I am personally a big parks fan, but my family includes fans of all the different parts of the Disney holdings, especially Star Wars :yoda:. We will be traveling from Maryland and keeping this trip a secret from our kids until Christmas 2021! 🎄

disneytraceyl

Loving All Things Disney
My name is Tracey. I bringing my daughter Kayley 20. This is a mom and daughter trip before she goes back for the winter semester at Michigan Tech University. We have done multiple cruises and trips to Disney.

Mrs. Gumdrop

DIS Veteran
We decided to change our Sail date to the January 8th Star Wars at Sea cruise. I hope you all have a wonderful trip!

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!