January 2nd, 2022 -6-Night Western Caribbean Cruise

Diz Duck

Should've been in a Disney Parade
My name is Donald, and I plan on doing this cruise with my partner Paul. and my godkids family with kids ages 10, 13, and 20. We are Disney fans through and through and visit the parks multiple times in a year. This is the first Disney cruise for 4 of us, and the second Disney cruise for the Godkids' family. We'll be at the parks few days prior celebrating New Year's Eve. Half of us are fans of the DisUnplugged gang and we were on the Viking Italy Cruise in 2018 with the Dis Team. We also attended the DisReunion and Animal Kingdom Party in 2019.

Hello! My family of four :earsboy::earsgirl::blush::cool2: is scheduled to sail on the Fantasy Jan 2nd 2022! This will be my two daughters' first cruise (10 & 9 at the time of sailing) and the fourth for my husband and I. We have multiple trips to parks on both coasts under our belts and we are excited to sail again. I am personally a big parks fan, but my family includes fans of all the different parts of the Disney holdings, especially Star Wars :yoda:. We will be traveling from Maryland and keeping this trip a secret from our kids until Christmas 2021! 🎄

My name is Tracey. I bringing my daughter Kayley 20. This is a mom and daughter trip before she goes back for the winter semester at Michigan Tech University. We have done multiple cruises and trips to Disney.

We decided to change our Sail date to the January 8th Star Wars at Sea cruise. I hope you all have a wonderful trip!

Hi! We're sailing this and I'm late to the party! My hubby and I and 3 boys age 18, 15 and 11. Our 6th Disney Cruise and we really miss cruising!!! So hello :)

Hey everyone - we are on this sailing too. Does anyone know what Disney is doing about the Grand Caymans stop (assuming there won't be one)?

HI everyone! How was your sailing? We are sailing in March and I am wondering if anyone would mind posting pictures of your navigators. Is formal night still night 2 and pirate night 5?? TIA! Erin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter