January 2022 cant come soon enough!

We're going to Universal in Janaury 2022 too! Can't wait to try Velocicoaster

Booked for January as well!!!! Last there in October 19 too and only at Universal for 2 days (9 at WDW). This time 6 at Universal. Sooooo excited!

Also going in January 2022. We are very excited. We are newbies. Do you guys reserve hotels now and then buy the tickets later?

Also going in January 2022. We are very excited. We are newbies. Do you guys reserve hotels now and then buy the tickets later?

That's what I do. I will likely just buy the tickets at Universal since we need APs. The hotels you need to put down one nights deposit but they are all easy to cancel and get refunded. I believe it is 5 days ahead to cancel but of course, confirm that for yourself too!

We are going the first week in Jan! Last visit was Christmas of 2019. Buying AP's this year and hope to go back at least 2 more times in 2022. We cannot wait! Just wish it was closer to TX haha.

Well I can now finally breathe a sigh of relief with this weeks surprise announcement about letting us in from the U.K, I really did think I was going to have to postpone til the end of 2022 or thereabouts.

Does anyone know how to speed up time?

I've bit the bullet and I'm going to spend a day on the other side, the lure of Rise of the Resistance has become too great for me to ignore!

This is the Tres Leche cake.......the sauce is like pure condensed milk, meringue is light and airy and the sponge is divine........gorgeous dessert!!

i-tLrZ8Dw-X2.jpg

Have a wonderful trip tomorrow Spike......

Look forward to your TR in whatever form it comes........safe travels....... :wave2:

Wondering about an update Spike........:rolleyes1

Hope you had a fabulous trip!!

Wondering about an update Spike........:rolleyes1

Hope you had a fabulous trip!!
Hi Carole! I did indeed have a fabulous trip, I did keep a diary this time in hope of doing a decent trip report, however, I'm moving house this weekend and have packed the diary away somewhere (In which box who knows?) so when I've moved and unpacked I'll try and sit down and write something.

Just briefly though, Velocicoaster was every bit as brilliant as people have said, and riding the bike on Hagrids is so much better than the sidecar, makes it a totally different ride, oh and I loved the Bourne Stuntacular, saw that a couple of times, and did I mention how amazing Velocicoaster is? Front row was my favourite, aaaah good times!

Spike.

Hi Carole! I did indeed have a fabulous trip, I did keep a diary this time in hope of doing a decent trip report, however, I'm moving house this weekend and have packed the diary away somewhere (In which box who knows?) so when I've moved and unpacked I'll try and sit down and write something.

Just briefly though, Velocicoaster was every bit as brilliant as people have said, and riding the bike on Hagrids is so much better than the sidecar, makes it a totally different ride, oh and I loved the Bourne Stuntacular, saw that a couple of times, and did I mention how amazing Velocicoaster is? Front row was my favourite, aaaah good times!

Spike.

I`m so glad to hear your trip was so good!!

And yes the Velocicoaster is the best ever!!! The bike is better I agree, glad you enjoyed it so much.

Good luck with the move, hope it goes well for you, it can be so stressful, but hope you have no issues...... :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter