January 2021 Exercise Challenge

What a great day for color changes! We have a long list:

Our TEAM turned Pink! :ccat: :ccat: :ccat:

PollyannaMom turned Red and almost Green!!! :smickey::smickey::smickey:

Elizabeth Smith was the first to turn Green, and I, Twilight Sparkle, followed a day later! :hmghost::hmghost::hmghost:

Congrats to all of us!!! And a huge thank you to PollyannaMom for taking on February!

Hi all - sorry for the long absence - things have been a bit crazy. I can put in only 60 minutes since my last check in. We are in covid hell here. The short version is - my husband and son have tested positive, I am waiting for my results. Thankfully, we all feel fine, so far. My daughter-in-law is quarantining at her mother's - she was visiting there with the girlies when her niece found out she'd been exposed. So far, so good for them, too. But - as you can well imagine - we are stressed beyond words. We're isolating in separate rooms. My new perfume is Eau de Clorox. One awful thing was, my husband and I were supposed to get the vaccine yesterday. To be so close, and then have it not happen was heartbreaking. The good news is, that, no matter what my results are, we will be out of quarantine Monday. I seriously hope and pray none of you have this experience!
(255/500)

Hi all - sorry for the long absence - things have been a bit crazy. I can put in only 60 minutes since my last check in. We are in covid hell here. The short version is - my husband and son have tested positive, I am waiting for my results. Thankfully, we all feel fine, so far. My daughter-in-law is quarantining at her mother's - she was visiting there with the girlies when her niece found out she'd been exposed. So far, so good for them, too. But - as you can well imagine - we are stressed beyond words. We're isolating in separate rooms. My new perfume is Eau de Clorox. One awful thing was, my husband and I were supposed to get the vaccine yesterday. To be so close, and then have it not happen was heartbreaking. The good news is, that, no matter what my results are, we will be out of quarantine Monday. I seriously hope and pray none of you have this experience!
(255/500)

Oh, BonnieF, so sorry to hear this! I'm glad that you all seem to have a mild version, but the quarantine sounds so difficult! Best wishes for all your family.

I am really slacking and messing up the teams numbers here. I haven't been able to take a lunch all week bc I've been swamped at work and I got my 2nd covid shot on tuesday and that kicked my butt for a couple days. I have at least managed to get around 14k steps most of those days just walking around at work, but no intentional specific exercising.

A big congrats to BonnieF for turning Purple despite dealing with COVID! :figment: :figment: :figment: BonnieF, lots of virtual hugs heading your way. So, so glad you guys are recovering well and hopefully out of this soon.

And a woohoo for sophy1996 who has turned Red!!!! :smickey::smickey::smickey:

dez1978, no worries. This is still a very good month for our team, and you should just focus on what you can do. It doesn't sound like you're slacking to me! Sounds like you are having a lot thrown at you and doing well to tackle it all. Hope you are feeling much better now.

Let's hear it for sophy1996 who also more than reached goal and Green!!!! :hmghost: :hmghost: :hmghost: Hip hip hooray!

Our TEAM has moved up to 85% of goal. I'll come back in a day or two to see if we have any final minutes to add. Thanks for hanging out and moving with me this month! Hope to see you guys in the February thread!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts