January 2020 Discounts

Watching as well! We are doing a split stay between POP and the Poly (our first DVC stay)! Always excited to watch for discounts so we can jump on them!

I hope that you have found your answer now that 2020 packages are available. Just in case, my look at rate calendars found that Jan 2, 2020, the prices drop from their Christmas/New Year's highs.
Hello I am going with my girls in April of 2020 where are you seeing prices for 2020 please

Hello I am going with my girls in April of 2020 where are you seeing prices for 2020 please
Go to Disney's Resort page to look at hotel prices. Put in your dates, number of adults, children. Click on the one that interests you. Say, Art of Animation. Scroll and find the exact room and rate you like. Below the big price dollar amount, you will see the words "Rate Details." Click on that. It will show the exact price for each different night you put in for your travel dates instead of the overall average price. Then you can click on "View Rate Calendar." A calendar will pop up with prices for every day in the months of interest. So then you can see things like, oh, I want to avoid Week X, which is $150 more per night for some reason. Or, wow, if we arrive Sunday and avoid a Saturday night stay, we can save $80.
HTH! 🍀

Well I went ahead and booked. Hopefully discounts will come in soon! I love getting the free ( or reduced price) dining plan, hopefully the play, stay and dine discount will come up soon. I hope all this Star Wars hype doesn’t dull the discount fairies!

We're checking in January 5 and hoping some discounts pop up. Following hoping for news!

So for those following along - it's worth pointing out that we are potentially less than 1 month out from discounts being released.
  • Over the past 4 years, the earliest release was 9/24 in 2015 (Visa release) and 9/26 just last year in 2018 (Public release).
  • The latest release over the last 4 years was 2 years ago on 10/3/17.
Unfortunately, I'm not sure we have any good "rumor" sources any more on the DIS for when discounts will come out. As we get deeper into Sept, the best way to figure this out is to have people check the website and call each morning. For all our sanity, I hope it happens sooner rather than later!

I'm a new Visa card holder, and a soon-to-be AP voucher owner. Where do we find out about any Visa discounts?

I'm a new Visa card holder, and a soon-to-be AP voucher owner. Where do we find out about any Visa discounts?
Your best bet will be here on the DISboards. I'd follow the Jan 2020 (this one) and Feb 2020 threads. Sometimes they will send out an email but it could come out hours or days later (or not at all). As we get later in the month people here will begin checking daily for offers by scouting the website, asking travel agents and calling in.

Following along - we have a room booked for the end of January and I'm crossing all my fingers for a discount!

Considering how often I’m checking in at various sites, scouring the junk mail filters for anything remotely associated with January, Disney and discounts etc, the image of a town cryer popped into my head “Here ye, here ye, it’s ain’t time yet. All else is well!” Just had to share others also anxiously waiting 😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter