January 2015 Mousesavers Newsletter

ndennison

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone, I signed up to late to get this months newsletter for Mousesavers. Would anyone be able to email me the Hot Deals and newsletter? I would appreciate it. :) nikki dot dennison at yahoo dot com THANK YOU in Advance!

received! Thanks again to those who helped!

Last edited:
I just signed up for the newletter but would love to read the one from Jan. If anyone could forward it to me, I would be so grateful! gaylasikes at gmail dot com

Hello, i just signed up for the newsletter, but could anyone forward me the Jan 15 one? We are looking to finish up buying our park tickets today.

Thanks to anyone that can!

any way i could get the Jan newsletter forwarded to me? We are looking to buy park tickets today, thanks!

I'd be happy to forward the newsletter. What's your email address? You can PM it, if you prefer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter