January 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I just cancelled a 7:45pm flying fish for 4 people on 1/2! I hope somebody else can grab it. I had to cancel it to make a conflicting reservation

Will be canceling Chef Mickey's for 3 at 5:35pm on January 11th. PM me before noon EDT on Thurs. 1/3 if interested in coordinating times.

Just noticed 2 openings for late lunch- 2:15ish/2:40ish I think it was. Both openings were for tables of 4.

Will be cancelling reservation for 'Ohana, 8pm Jan 8th for party of 5. Let me know if interested in co-ordinating time for cancelling.

Be careful if you cancel BOG. Once cancelled they are not showing up to be rebooked. :(

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

I will be cancelling a reservation at Chef Mickey's for Tuesday, 29 January at 5:25 p.m. Party of 4. Please let me know if you are interested.

I will be canceling a BOG reservation for a party of five on 1/17 at 5:45. I am planning on doing this tonight so PM me if you want to coordinate times.

I have a Chef Mickey's Breakfast for party of 6 on Friday Jan 11th @ 8:55am. I will be canceling this within the next 2 days so please pm if you want this ressie and would like to coordinate a time to cancel/add. :)

Unfortunately, you're competing with 65,000 runners and their families attending the Marathon this weekend. We've been trying multiple times a day for that time period for the past few months.....

I know I'm running too! Thanks though for the heads up. Just thought I might get lucky if I posted but if not maybe next time I'll get my reservations in time. :goodvibes

Canceling the following:

Akershus on the 21st at 8:15 am for 3
Le Cellier on the 26th at 11:30 am for 3

If anyone wants either, let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter