January 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Oops, sorry about that. I meant that I will be cancelling at 11:30 am eastern today. The reservation is for February 1 at 5:30 pm. Thanks for the correction.

I will be calling around noon on Tuesday to change or 1/8 @ 7:05 Ohana from 6 to 2 people. So there should be a 7:05 for 4 available. If u want it speak up(pm me) before tuesday!

Send me a private message if you want any of these. Still available. We are delaying our Disney trip until later in 2013 and going to Pompano Beach instead...might also go to (gasp...) Universal for a few days before flying home. All are for 3 people. If you only want it for 2 people, you can probably book it, then call Disney Dining to reduce it to 2 people.

Be Our Guest (Before flaming... we were actually going to eat here all 3 nights.... This and Crystal Palace are our choices for dinner if at Magic Kingdom in the evening). I timed these ADRS to be done in time for the electric parade/fireworks.
Jan. 19 at 4:45pm -- NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Jan. 22 at 5:45pm -- NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Jan. 24 at 4:50pm

Crystal Palace
Jan. 20 at 12:00noon

Tusker House (Great time to have the end of breakfast plus lunch food choices)
Jan. 22 at 11:00am
Jan. 24 at 11:00am

SciFi Diner
Jan. 23 at 4:00pm

TruBlu said:
Be Our Guest
Sunday
1/27
8:05 pm
4 people

Cancelling now.

Thank You! Thank You! I just snagged it! After planning our trip three months ago, my husband did what husbands do, and threw a curve ball at me causing us to reschedule our trip! I didn't think I would be able to replace our BOG ADR and now I did. So excited!!

Thank You! Thank You! I just snagged it! After planning our trip three months ago, my husband did what husbands do, and threw a curve ball at me causing us to reschedule our trip! I didn't think I would be able to replace our BOG ADR and now I did. So excited!!

Aww snap, congratulations! :) :surfweb:

Cancelling the following for 3 guests:
1/25 (5:15) 50's Prime Time Cafe
1/26 (5:00) Crystal Palace
1/27 (11:00) Akershus
1/27 (5:20) Les Chef's De France
1/28 (5:15) Ohana
1/29 (8:05 am) Crystal Palace
1/29 (5:15) Ohana
1/30 (5:00) Trail's End Buffet
1/31 (8:30 am) Ohana
1/31 (5:15) Kona Cafe
2/1 (5:15) Cape May Cafe
2/1 (8:00am) Tusker House
2/1 (10:15 am) Ohana

Is Ohana 1/28 for 5:15 canceled already?

Good cancellations today! Although feel bad for those who have to give up the great ADRs...

Walt(the man)Lover said:

Yay!!! So happy a DISer snagged it!!! Very cool!

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

Last chance! Post here or PM me if you want any of these. I'll cancel late tonight if no responses. Now, I have to figure out when I'm coming back to Disney! Hopefully, this Spring!

Send me a private message if you want any of these. Still available. We are delaying our Disney trip until later in 2013 and going to Pompano Beach instead...might also go to (gasp...) Universal for a few days before flying home. All are for 3 people. If you only want it for 2 people, you can probably book it, then call Disney Dining to reduce it to 2 people.

Be Our Guest (Before flaming... we were actually going to eat here all 3 nights.... This and Crystal Palace are our choices for dinner if at Magic Kingdom in the evening). I timed these ADRS to be done in time for the electric parade/fireworks.
Jan. 19 at 4:45pm -- Gone!
Jan. 22 at 5:45pm -- Gone!
Jan. 24 at 4:50pm

Crystal Palace
Jan. 20 at 12:00noon

Tusker House (Great time to have the end of breakfast plus lunch food choices)
Jan. 22 at 11:00am
Jan. 24 at 11:00am

SciFi Diner
Jan. 23 at 4:00pm

DisneyFamily123 said:
Last chance! Post here or PM me if you want any of these. I'll cancel late tonight if no responses. Now, I have to figure out when I'm coming back to Disney! Hopefully, this Spring!

Can't figure out how to PM from my phone. Do you still have BOG on Tues 1/22?

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

I would love to take the 1/24 at 5:45, but I need 4 people. I wonder if they seat 3 people at a 4 top table, I bet they do.

I mean the 1/22 at 5:45.
I suggest you get a reservation for 4 people if you can instead of trying to add 1 at the restaurant. When I cancel, you can try to reserve the same time for 4 people, it might work... if it doesn't, I'd reserve it for 3 then call Disney Dining.

Whenever I call, Disney dining has always reduced the number of guests if I wanted... but I've never tried asking them to increase the number. Worth a try! Maybe someone else has experience doing that.

You can PM me or email paulkelly1965@comcast.net

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter