January 18 Magic

Since I am almost all packed and ready to go with nothing to worry about, they forecast snow for Friday in NYC. I can only hope for adusting. We are leaving from JFK on Friday AM on American.

Maureen where and when are you flying out?

Arlene

We're leaving out of JFK too. We're flying on JetBlue and our flight leaves at 10:45 a.m. I really hope the snow turns out to be nothing more than a dusting too.

I'm almost packed too. We're all anxious to get on our way!

See you there!

Maureen

i'm with Tink on this. I am also in MA and it is so cold here I thought my hands were going to fall off Saturday. Right now I think 40 would be warm
Originally posted by Tink2002
You may think 58 is Brrr, Di, but it sounds pretty good to me. I'm breaking out the shorts and suntan lotion.

It's 27 here today and with the wind chill it feels like 14. The forecast for Saturday is a low of 7 degrees -- now that's Brrr!

See you Saturday!

Rose

Now they're forecasting 55 for Saturday. It's going the wrong way!!

Freeport is expected to be a "balmy" 66.

We're adding jackets, sweaters, jeans and sweatpants to the pile of clothes - looks like another suitcase.

I'm leaving today for MCO. My sales meeting starts tomorrow...I'll try to work some pixie dust in between sessions to warm up the tempratures. Everyone have a safe trip down and I'll see you there. I'm hoping hotel has free internet access so I can check back in and give pixie dust progress reports. See you Saturday!! :wave:

I leave out of Providence on Friday at 11:30 flying SWA anyone else going out of Prov.?

Tracy

/

I'm leaving out of good old logan :D Friday 8 something AM. I can wait to get out of here. It was 16 when I left for work this morning

I live on the Cape so it's about the same distance from Providence and Logan and I like Providence airport much better so I am flying out of there. I also got a good price on the airfare on SWA. It is 15 degrees right now I can't wait till Friday!!!!:cool: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :smooth: :smooth:

Plus I'm sure it is much quicker to providence, not having to deal with the 93 traffic. We're flying Delta.
I can't wait until Friday either. Today was my last day of work!!! Now I can cram 3 days worth of stuff to do into 1 day, but I will all be worth it. Especially when I'm sitting in the sun thinking about how next week is supposed to be even colder than this week.
Originally posted by flutter
I live on the Cape so it's about the same distance from Providence and Logan and I like Providence airport much better so I am flying out of there. I also got a good price on the airfare on SWA. It is 15 degrees right now I can't wait till Friday!!!!:cool: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :smooth: :smooth:

I DID have all my clothes picked out for the week, but with the cooler weather I'm having to go through and change it all. Argh! It took me a week to figure out what I was taking the first time - now I'm down to 2 days! I should just throw everything in a suitcase and forget about choosing!

DH & DD are going to fly this afternoon to beat the storms. Today the weather is absolutely beautiful and not a cloud in the sky! We broke from our training to watch the shuttle take off and it was an amazing thing to witness. I'm sending pixie dust and prayers for all who are going to travel in the next two days to Orlando. I can't wait to see you on the ship!! :wave: See you soon!!

OK, my weather panic is over. I went shopping today and bought some capris (very long shorts) and t-shirts with 3/4 length sleeves. Still tropical, but warmer than shorts & Ts.

Here in Michigan it is very hard to find summer clothes or cruise wear now. All the stores are still filled with clearance winter clothes. Very frustrating because the kids have virtually outgrown what fit them last summer. Oh well...looking forward to flying out tomorrow..we're staying at the Hyatt before we board on Sat.

CKay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter