January 10, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian S.S. Member Cruise

Where should we have our onboard Cruise Meet?

• Bon Voyage

• Vista Cafe

Results are only viewable after voting.
We did go this jan. our son got married on the dream anniversary cruise . that was the only way DW got off work:thumbsup2

Dlhvac, I like your countdown to the MC, 5 months 1 week, sounds good!

Think about doing a post card exchange. Idea is, send a post card to 5 (or more if you like, and if we have more people) telling about yourself, your area, whatever. A one time pen pal, could meet up on the cruise, we all can if there's interest. I come home August 15, and will be PMing the list to participants around the 17th. PM me with name address if you care to join.

Bobbi:goodvibes

PS. I'm P/T math instructor at U Cincinnati. This fall semester will be my last to teach, don't have a schedule yet, but am hopeful. What does your DW teach?

Thanks DW teaches Children with autism . She has always wanted to go on a members cruise but they have always been in sept. and she could not get the time off.

Thanks DW teaches Children with autism . She has always wanted to go on a members cruise but they have always been in sept. and she could not get the time off.

I am a special ed teacher too and have had the same dilemma!

I saw this on the Disney blog this morning and thought everyone would luv it.

You can read the story here..

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2012/07/lucky-dog-mickey-meets-his-biggest-four-legged-fan/#

dog145556LARGE.jpg

That's cute!

Who here has a dog or cat?

We have a dog, Black Lab whom we rescued. Her name is Belle & she is 8.
:dog2:

we have three pugs and two cats

Has anyone heard if we will have a tshirt like the sept group?
Are there many people signed up for FE? We alway do it, but on the one cruise there were 80 rooms and it took way too much time to hand them out.

I hope there are tee shirts for the cruise.

I think the firstpost has a link to FE information. 80 rooms, yikes!

BethA said:
we have three pugs and two cats

Has anyone heard if we will have a tshirt like the sept group?
Are there many people signed up for FE? We alway do it, but on the one cruise there were 80 rooms and it took way too much time to hand them out.

I'll update the thread and the Facebook group page tonight so everyone knows the current count.

does anyone know what time we will get into nassau i want to book a fishing tripfor my hubby but it leaves at 8am

I get more excited every day. I have been keeping an eye on the Sept members cruise page to see what they have to say. :woohoo:

My DH and I have a basset hound named Abby! She is such a sweetie!!! :littleangel:

I can't wait to meet everyone!

:beach::cool1:

:hourglass

I have 3 best friends...Si and Am...Siamese brothers and Tinkerbell, my tabby who lives up to her name!

does anyone know what time we will get into nassau i want to book a fishing tripfor my hubby but it leaves at 8am

There has been no confirmation that there will be a stop in Nassau. Other than we know that there will be at least one day at Castaway Cay, not much else is known about the itinerary.

You can sign in to your cruise at DCL and see all of the details for each day...

For this cruise? I just tried and only my cruise for tomorrow has details. The Jan cruise mentions something about October. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong thing.:confused3

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter