Jan 10th 2004 I know you are out there!!!

ruley3

DIS Veteran
I am just putting a heads up for everyone sailing out on the 10th!! Don't know if we are flying or driving or anything else but the fact that we are CRUISIN!!!!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Ruley3, Welcome to the 1/10/04 countdown. I posted this on my other thread. Where in N.C. are you from? My wife and I lived in northeastern N.C. for several years before moving to tornado alley. This will be our first cruise, wife, dtr 8 and son 7. Can't wait.

Hi Steveand Tonya. We will be joining you on January 10th for 7 days of fun in the sun. We are also from NC. (Chapel Hill) look forward to see who will be joining us!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :earsgirl: :earsboy: :sunny:

We are ready to go!!:D

Carolina gal, welcome aboard. Who is all coming with you? It looks like it will be a North Carolina cruise. It will be fun.

Hi SteveandTonya...my husband and I will be cruising with you all. We do not have kids...we are just two big kids at heart!! Looking forward to seeing who else will be sailing away with all of us!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc Have a great day!!

Ben and Lisa

Hello Steve and Tanya,,,, Ben and Lisa It is nice to meet you! I have an 8yr old boy who has no idea he is getting this cruise! I am from Orange County and we live about 20 min from Chapel Hill in the country....My son goes to school in Hillsborough! So how is everyone getting to FL ...driving or flying????? April

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc Hi ruley3!! What a small world it is to think we live so close to one another with people posting from all over the US!!:)

My husband and I are flying in the day before and we are trying to get a room at the Raddison in Port Canaveral. Not having much luck because the January rates are not posted yet!!

Your son will be soooo surprised!!!! I just can't wait to go!!:cool:

Looking forward to meeting you on board!!

Lisa and Ben

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter