Jambo

The employees I've spoken with in member services are overwhelmed. The stress really has gotten to them but they need to keep that Disney attitude going or risk bad ratings. I have to wonder if Disney is doing anything special for these folk and those who work at the resorts and parks when they open. Just little nods and tokens of approval on a regular basis work wonders for moral.
I get this! I really try to be positive and friendly and tell them I will stay on for the survey because I was so appreciative of their help and the time they spent with me.

I get this! I really try to be positive and friendly and tell them I will stay on for the survey because I was so appreciative of their help and the time they spent with me.
That seems to be the only thing we can do to help. Just understand and take the survey.

I've been putting off calling to have my room reservations sewn together as I know it takes two cast members to do it and there are 7 days, 2 reservations to do it to. I wish I had been able to do it myself, but the software cannot manage it yet. The CMs do not need my situation at this time (I should have called back in February)

That seems to be the only thing we can do to help. Just understand and take the survey.

I've been putting off calling to have my room reservations sewn together as I know it takes two cast members to do it and there are 7 days, 2 reservations to do it to. I wish I had been able to do it myself, but the software cannot manage it yet. The CMs do not need my situation at this time (I should have called back in February)
Maybe I’m not understanding you, but are you talking about merging two reservations for the same room category at the same resort? If so, I was able to do that on chat last week. Maybe you can try that?

Maybe I’m not understanding you, but are you talking about merging two reservations for the same room category at the same resort? If so, I was able to do that on chat last week. Maybe you can try that?
I've got a mess of value and club level rooms (and a single standard) that I picked up one by one as the walkers released them. They were acquired out of order so every reservation has its own number. 14 unique reservations makes for a headache to quilt together.

I'm considering composing an email with all the numbers/dates and names of my kids and I so someone can take their time and do it right.

Last edited:
I've got a mess of value and club level rooms (and a single standard) that I picked up one by one as the walkers released them. They were acquired out of order so every reservation has its own number. 14 unique reservations makes for a headache to quilt together.

I'm considering composing an email with all the numbers/dates and names of my kids and I so someone can take their time and do it right.
I sent an email using the "contact us" about some point allocations, and I got a response over a week later saying that it appears that it had already been fixed (it had). Very nice response. Perhaps you could do that? They would probably appreciate it vs. on the phone.

I sent an email using the "contact us" about some point allocations, and I got a response over a week later saying that it appears that it had already been fixed (it had). Very nice response. Perhaps you could do that? They would probably appreciate it vs. on the phone.
Good point. :)

My November trip is all individual nights acquired at 11 months at Boardwalk. Probably due to the marathon on the weekend, people were walking through the nights I wanted, so I was getting my nights as they dropped.

This has happened before to me and sometimes MS has put it together without my intervention, and sometimes I just arrive and tell them I'm staying 'x' nights. I've never had to move - yet. But I know it could happen and will roll with it. Usually they fix it at the desk when I arrive. I've gotten really lazy about calling.

Of course I do have to move if I end up in a different room category, but that is expected.

I'm confused. I know that you can merge multiple reservations in the same room type, but it sounds like you have 3 different room types. How can you merge them?

I'm confused. I know that you can merge multiple reservations in the same room type, but it sounds like you have 3 different room types. How can you merge them?
I can't merge them all, but I can link groups of 5, 4 and 2

I can't merge them all, but I can link groups of 5, 4 and 2
Oh, that makes sense. I thought you wanted to somehow merge all of them. I would say that moving to Kidani might be advantageous to you because you could probably merge the standard views and the values together. I dropped my club level studio. I don't think it'll be the same this year.

Oh, that makes sense. I thought you wanted to somehow merge all of them. I would say that moving to Kidani might be advantageous to you because you could probably merge the standard views and the values together. I dropped my club level studio. I don't think it'll be the same this year.
I'm reluctant to drop my CL as they are so hard to come by and if we can only get into the parks a few days of our trip it adds that extra touch of magic. I expect it will be different, but that makes it a bit more exciting to see. (Kidani is sold out for our dates too.)

We may just drop it all together. It depends on how safe it is to travel by late fall. I'm clinging to hope :)

I went through a DVC rental agency, so there is nothing I can really do accept show up and hope that I have a room some place.
Changes usually propagate through to MDE soon after they're made in the DVC reservation system as I found out this morning as I merged 4 reservations. They won't let you go without a room, but I believe you've got a problem there.

Last edited:

facebook twitter