jambo v kidani water slides

Indecisive

Mouseketeer
Can someone please give me a good comparison of the water slides at jambo v kidani? Length, speed, fun factor? My kids will be 4 and 7. Thanks in advance!

Can someone please give me a good comparison of the water slides at jambo v kidani? Length, speed, fun factor? My kids will be 4 and 7. Thanks in advance!

Kidani is much higher, longer, & faster. Per the CM we talked to when we were there the Kidani slide is the best at any resort.

Jambo has a great beginners slide.. Probably great for the 4 year old but may e boring for the 7 year old.

Kidani is much higher, longer, & faster. Per the CM we talked to when we were there the Kidani slide is the best at any resort.

Well I wouldn't say that. I own at Kidani and have much love for the resort but nothing beats Stormalong bay at the Beach Club:rotfl2:

That being said Kidani is longer and faster. D is a slide connoisseur and loves it.

We prefer Kidani's slide but the resorts are a short walk from each other; try them both.

And while not water slides (I have a strong preference for Kidani, even with the ages of your children) the splash area at Kidani should be a big hit for them.

Well I wouldn't say that. I own at Kidani and have much love for the resort but nothing beats Stormalong bay at the Beach Club:rotfl2:

That being said Kidani is longer and faster. D is a slide connoisseur and loves it.

If we're only talking slides, many prefer the BWV pool slide as its smoother than the rough BCV slide and you don't have to leave the pool area to enter the slide ;)

Flying Jib - Longest, Fastest slide on property.

Keester Coaster - Pretty darn fast, and long.

Kidani - Medium Speed, Length, gentle landing.

Jambo - Beginner slide, about 3 curves, and a gentle drop in the water.

Your 7 year old will probably love both. Depending on how adventurous your 4 year old is he or she may be afraid of Kidani's slide or maybe even both... Kidani has a kiddie slide as well and also a kid's splash area. With kids your kids' ages, I would choose Kidani's pool hands down.

Try them both, a shuttle van picks you up in front of the lobby in front of both resorts and runs every 5-7 minutes. Very nice ride. Alternatively, the walk is about 15 minutes.

Thanks, DIS-ers! It sounds like the Kidani slide(s) (including the kiddie slide) might be the best bet (although I do think my 4yo will be afraid of the big slide, that's great that they also have a kiddie slide), but I am still leaning toward Jambo based on the access to QS. Maybe what we'll do is use the Jambo pool on our shorter "after the parks" pool time, but head over to Kidani on our arrival day and our non-park day. It's nice that we can mix it up between Jambo and Kidani pools. Thanks again!

If we're only talking slides, many prefer the BWV pool slide as its smoother than the rough BCV slide and you don't have to leave the pool area to enter the slide ;)

I agree. I was surprisingly disappointed by the slide at BCV once we finally tried it. BWV slide is a must do though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter